𝟎𝟑𝟐

04/12/2022

ENGLAND VS SENEGAL

3-0

six days later...

MAYA RECIEVED A NEW MESSAGE... ‼️

jude 💖
[sent an image]

jude 💖[sent an image]

maya
omg.
ur actually kind of cute?

jude 💖
yeah only sometimes ig 🤷🏽‍♂️

maya
😭
so proud of u tonight
your assist was incredible!!

jude 💖
thanks babe. 🫶🏽🫶🏽
the assist was ok, but the celebration was top 😉

maya
not to sure about that...
i need to have a word with hendo
thought he was gonna lipse u 🤨

jude 💖
AHAHAAHA
😭😭😭
i did too for a second icl

maya
😭😭
❤️ message liked by jude

jude 💖
gotta go, sorry babe
i'll meet you out there in half hour

maya
alright see you soon x

ENGLAND HAD JUST WON 3-0 AGAINST SENEGAL...

it was jude's best match in the tournament without a doubt.

whenever he celebrated a goal with his team, he never searched for the cameras but for his girlfriend in the stands.

maya's eyes met his every time and they shared a smile between them.

once the final whistle blew, it was only a matter of time until jude was hurrying over to the VIP end with his england shirt in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"that one was for you," jude winked at his girlfriend who couldn't help but smile back at him.

"you were amazing baby, i'm so proud of you!" maya reached for his hand, wanting to kiss him instead but the presence of the cameras around the stadium was more daunting now than ever.

"couldn't do this without you," jude stepped closer, focused on maya and maya only.

"babe we need to celebrate your win tonight, the girls told me there heading to the cruise."

"the girls?"

"sasha, tolami, lucia-"

"ohhh the girls of course, you're a proper wag now innit," jude chuckled, earning him a sarcastic eye roll from maya. "yeah let's go."

jude walked up the stairs trailing behind maya, following her all the way to their destination - holding her hand tightly once they were indoors.

after stopping at their hotel to find a change of clothes and making their entrance onto the cruise ship, the pair had decided they wanted to go for a swim in one of the pools until maya saw two figures in the corner of her eye moving towards them.

"oh my god riley!" maya screamed as jude watched her louboutins clack against the floor.

"maya! i missed you babe," riley wrapped her arms around her friend.

in the meantime, mason and jude dapped eachother up as they third-wheeled their own girlfriends.

"what are you two doing here?" maya addressed the elephant in the room, already knowing the answer.

"well we're actually seeing eachother," mason smiled.

before maya broke out into an oscar winning performance, she glanced at jude. "oh my days! you're kidding there's no fucking way. how long have you been keeping this from me?!"

riley and mason giggled together and maya gave jude a slight wink before mason chuckled as he asked him, "you actually kept it secret?"

"of course bro, i've got your back." jude joked.

a few moments later, both boys heard a notification ping from their phones.

From Gareth Southgate:
Lads, do remember to make your way back to facilities before 11pm tonight as we have an afternoon recovery session tomorrow.

"time for us to go, yeah?" jude looked to mason for a nod of approval.

"alright we'll see you two later," mason waved goodbye, kissing riley on the cheek.

jude then leaned in to kiss maya goodbye, their tongues gliding against eachother until they almost ran out of breath. knowing this would be their last kiss until the quarter -final against france, the both made sure to make the most out of it. when they pulled away, jude pulled maya's long black hair behind her ear to get a last full glance of her face.

"i'll see you soon, won't be long until the quarterfinals," jude's voice hovered over a whisper.

"until you win the quarterfinals," maya corrected him as she matched jude's usual confidence.

"i hope so," jude chuckled. "i love you."

"i love you too."

aurhor's note!

aurhor's note!

thank you to those who are still reading, voting & commenting on these chapters!!

unreal how jude's in a madrid shirt now 😭

take care guys,

more frequent updates coming !