𝟎𝟐𝟒

the next morning maya woke up on the couch, her head resting in the crook of jude's neck and his arm hooked around her waist. before taking off to the kitchen to cook breakfast, maya took a photo of sleeping jude - his long eyelashes and the sleep lines on his face were too cute to forget.

gently, maya lifted his arm off of her which made jude mumble but luckily didn't awaken him since he'd always been a deep sleeper.

when she came back with waffles, jude was still sound asleep but this time hugging the pillow tightly (probably thinking it was maya).

on the other hand, maya couldn't sit still without doing something productive, so she pulled out her laptop and sat on the edge of the couch by jude so she could send a couple emails. a minute or two later, she feels an arm swing around her waist again.

"what you doing?" jude says in his groggy morning voice.

maya turns around and smiles, "i'm sure you can guess."

"babe you work too much," jude mumbles looking over maya's shoulder, giving her a kiss on the check. but maya shakes her head slightly.

"hey what's wrong?" jude asks in response.

"i just got rejected from this one modelling shoot, i'm so stressed. apparently my features are too dark," maya sighed with her head low.

jude rises immediately, he lifts maya's chin with his thumb. "hey look at me. you are the prettiest girl i've laid my eyes on." 

he holds the side of her face and then he says, "if they want a basic girl that's fine, it just means that your beauty is beyond them."

maya feels butterflies swarming in her stomach. just with a few words, she is relieved of her worries.
"you always know the right words to say, don't you?" maya says as she can't help but let out a smile.

"i try," jude chuckles. "now don't be stressed over work, okay? i'll take care of you. whatever you need, i'll pay for."

maya leans into the kiss, both of them smiling into the other's lips.

"oh i almost forgot i made us waffles," she leans over to the table and brings the plate over to show jude.

his eyes broaden in surprise and his smile is one of sheer excitement, "oh my god i love you." jude exclaimed as maya fed him a waffle drizzled with maple syrup and strawberries.

jude returned the gesture and fed her one as well,  then he purposefully picked another waffle with whipped cream on it so he could smear it on maya's face.

with one hand he held the back of maya's head, and with the other hand he smushed the waffle into her nose.

"jude what the hell!" maya protested with whipping cream smudged on her nose and cheeks. jude ran away, giggling like a kid when he saw her chasing after him.

"OH MY DAYS JUDE!"

he sprinted around the couch but he was too slow for maya who threw a pillow at his shoulder, "ah you got me!" jude yelled while his face was creasing with laughter.

"what can i say, you're just too slow for me bellingham," maya crosses her arms in triumph.

"oh really?"

jude walked over and lifted maya up into the air, "let me go!" maya giggled, kicking her feet so jude would drop her. but his grasp on her body was too tight.

jude smothered her neck, lips and cheeks with kisses. "never. you're mine now."

authors note!

authors note!

filler chapter

thank u for 90,000+ views!!
ily all you're the best 🫶🫶

next update coming today!