𝟎𝟏𝟐

MAYA'S EX IS TEXTING HER ‼️

liam
when the fuck were you gonna tell me about germany?

maya
wdym

liam
ik you're going to dortmund

maya
how tf did you find out?

liam
doesn't matter

we dated for a year and u didn't let me fuck

now ur off to germany so jude bellingham can hit

maya
what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

jude and i aren't even dating yet

liam
yeah but he's using u for ur body

you're still gonna fuck him aren't you?

maya
what i do is none of your business

liam
we've been friends from young
and he doesn't know shit
mf didn't even feature in the euro final

maya
you aren't even good enough for sunday league 💀💀
seen by liam

*maya has blocked her ex, liam*

jude and maya had been facetiming everyday 24/7

jude and maya had been facetiming everyday 24/7. lately, borussia dortmund were going through a tough patch, and hearing maya's voice on the phone seemed to be the only way to calm jude down.

"hey M," jude mumbled as he covered himself with a blanket. grinning when he saw maya's face pop up on his screen.

"jude you okay?" maya asked because the boy seemed exhausted, a lot more than usual.

"yeah just tired. i wish you were here. wait you're still coming right?"

"yes of course, only three more days," maya was growing tired of the wait but she knew it'd be worth it once her and jude finally reunited.

"thank god i'm buzzing." jude lips formed a smile. "so what's been going on at your end?"

"well i'm gonna film with anna paul in frankfurt soon"

"who's anna paul?" jude asked the girl. his puzzled face made maya giggle.

"she's tiktok famous i love her so much"

"well i'm not bad on tiktok myself, you know," jude smirked winking at the mancunian.

"you have a tiktok?" maya raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"no but i've seen the edits people make of me" jude rubbed his chin making a silly expression. jadon's lightskin antics seemed to be rubbing off on him.

the two erupted into laughter together. maya played it off as if she hasn't see the edits on her 'for you page' as well.

"oh i forgot to tell you something," maya paused.

"what's up?"

"liam messaged me, my ex." maya could see jude's blank expression staring back at her.

jude's heart dropped. all of a sudden he didn't feel nearly as comfortable as he did a few seconds before. he then repositioned his phone so maya could see him better.

"what did he say?" jude asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"he thinks i'm going to germany just so we can fuck," maya sighed not knowing how jude would react.

jude clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes slightly, "couldn't be more wrong. but if he bothers you again, you tell me. okay?"

"okay i will i promise." maya replied reassuringly, it made her smile how he cared so much.

"i blocked daisy by the way, she said the same thing as your ex basically."

now maya felt sick to her stomach just like jude did before. "what did you reply?"

"i said sorry but we're done for good. she was the one who cheat-"

"you said sorry you're done?"

"uhh yeah?" jude's face had confusion written all over it.

"what are you sorry for?" maya's eyes narrowed, she looked almost disgusted.

"um sorry that i had to block her?"

"okay well if you're so sorry, you can call her instead then." maya scoffed and glared back at him.

"maya!-"

*maya has ended the facetime*

hi guys!

turns out maya was not having it today 😳

but jude got motm against ivory coast , so proud of him!!

also i hope you're all doing well

take care <3