𝟎𝟏𝟒

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

P.S. this chapter's a lot longer than usual

enjoy <3

flying overseas to see a boy that you're not even dating sounds stupid, doesn't it?

maya's friday morning was supposed to make her feel like she was on cloud nine, but her thoughts were spiralling out of control like a flock of crashing planes.

ironically enough, her flight from manchester to dortmund was just fine. yet for some reason, her mind wasn't letting go of what liam said.

"𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲"

what if liam was right about jude?

she always felt like only men really understood other men.

but thankfully, as soon as maya was greeted by the hotel staff who had the warmest of smiles, her doubts were put aside. the great service was no surprise of course, since jude was the one who recommended the hotel.

maya swung the bedroom door open and was shocked to see a large bouquet of white and red roses waiting for her on the bedside table. when she leaned over, she saw a note that read:

————————————————————————

can't wait to see you baby. come quick
- jude

————————————————————————

maya giggled at how the dortmund player was so eager to see her. in response, she unpacked and left the hotel as quickly as possible.

maya was now in the taxi, reapplying her mascara and lip gloss. fifteen minutes later, and she was in jude's driveway.

after thanking the taxi driver, maya saw a tall figure waiting by the doorstep. jude was smiling ear to ear in his all-black christian dior outfit.

maya leaped into jude's arms, her feet dangling in the air as he kissed her. his hands kept a tight hold of her thighs, as if he had no intention of letting go. he pulled away from the kiss to take another glance of her, and then came back stronger for another taste. he had forgotten how soft her lips felt on his. smiling between pecks left the both of them with knots in their stomach.

"i missed you so fucking much," jude chuckled, his deep brown eyes locked onto maya's face.

"i missed you too, and thank you for the flowers" maya's reply made jude's cheeks dimple.

the footballer then guided maya inside his home. she couldn't help but appreciate the vanilla scent of it. that's when she heard a soft voice,

"maya! so lovely to see you darling, i'm denise." jude's mum stood behind the kitchen counter.