Chapter 19 Miu Made EXTRA Special! :3 (Happy b-day Meme!)

Kya was past out on the couch with a blanket draped over her and Deidara was in his room snoring on his bed. Pein allowed Kya to stay for as long as she wants as long as she helps out around the base. Everyone in the base was sleeping soundlessly, everyone but Miu.

Miu was in the kitchen cooking, something she can't exactly do very well..It's not that Miu's food was disgusting it was just that..well...she used...odd ingredients and combinations. Besides that she can just never keep the kitchen clean.

Miu was humming happily and experimenting with the food to make everyone in the Akatsuki some breakfast. She started out with the main dish which was her 'special sticky buns'. Her sticky buns were hot dog buns with butter all over the outside and fried on a pan with cinnamon sugar on it. When she cooked enough she opened the buns and put peanut butter on the inside and closed it.

(I've actually made that before, it's really good! ^_^)

For the second part of breakfast Miu put chocolate chips, sprinkles, and syrup on speggeti noodles. And to drink she mixed sunny d and milk together.

(I've tried the drink, also good  cats loved it to lol^_^ haven't tried the noodles though XD just made it up :3)

Miu smiled at her creation and set the dinning table, leaving the kitchen a disaster! Then she ran up and down the halls yelling and demanding everyone to wake up and eat. Everyone in the Akatsuki base groaned and tiredly made their way towards the kitchen. Deidara and Kya couldn't help but smile though at little Miu.

When everyone sat down to eat they stared at the strange food on their plates and shared confused looks.

"Miu-Chan...dear sister...What is this?"

"Miu-Chan made it extra special! It's sticky buns and candy noodles with cream juice." Miu said happily, making everyone give strange looks to their cups.

Kya and Deidara were the first to try it. Everyone watched to decide weather the food as eatable or not. Kya smiled at the sticky bun and drink while Deidara ate the noodles not caring too much for the flavor but in a way kinda liking it.

"How is it?" Pein asked.

"This is really good Miu-Chan, and how thoughtful of you." Kya said giving Miu a closed eye smile.

"I like it to." Deidara added.

Pein shrugged and started eating making the others turn their attention to him. No one would be surprised if Deidara and Kya lied to Miu to keep her feelings from getting hurt, but Pein is a very honest man. He wouldn't lie no matter what the coast.

Pein was ok with the noodles and the rest of the food was pretty good. He kept eating in silence and eventually everyone else started eating to. Miu also sat down and ate a bit. It was so good that the Akatsuki members had seconds and thirds. When all the food was gone everyone was full and satisfied...until....

"The hell happened to the kitchen??" Kisame shouted after stepping in some spilled sticky milk and sunny D.

"Miu!" Pein shouted after seeing the kitchen.

Miu did what she would normally do at this time. She ran down the hall and hid in Deidara's closet to keep from getting in trouble. Doing so Deidara and Kya were the ones to deal with Pein's rage and cleaned up Miu's mess. Kya was fine with it but Deidara was a little pissed off. However he dealt with it.

Miu-Chan strikes again!

***Later that day***

"Are you sure you have to go sissy?" Miu asked sadly.

"It's been fun little sister but I have work I must do. If you ever need me then fly to Crow's valley located in the east and sing with your angelic voice. I'll hear you no matter where I am." Kya said happily and Miu smiled giving her older sister a hug.

Kya was sad she had to leave her little sister. Since she was only a half angel like Miu she didn't have an angel twin. Miu was the closest thing to that, and she couldn't ask for a better sister. When the two pulled away, Kya took to the sky and Miu hugged Deidara feeling sad about her sister leaving. Little did she know that she would be seeing her again real soon.

**********************************************************************

it's short...and late...Me iz swy! And I know I don't update on weekends but it's my friend animelover2175's birthday and I asked which story she wanted me to update and she said this one ^_^ So happy birthday Meme! (it's not me me it's may may) the next chappy is the final one and it'll be longer!

But has no fear! Book 2 will soon be here! However I won't post book 2 until I finish We're all in pain, Suck it up! which is only 10 chappys long and I already have em all planned out. 

PEACE!