Chapter 10 Oopsie....THAT IS A NO NO!!!

Miu opened her sparkly emerald green eyes to find she was still on Deidara's bed meaning he hadn't moved her. Miu smiled believing he wasn't made anymore and snuggled into the covers.

"Cozzy...."

Deidara woke up to the sound of Miu's voice and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Miu-Chan have you been staying up again un?"

Miu simply replied with a nodd and closed eyes and Deidara sighed.

"We should go tell Leader-Sama that you need a room..."

Miu nodded again and Deidara stood up and put on his cloak before going to the door.

"You coming un?"

"Sleepy..."

Deidara smiled and left the room to go talk to Pein.

***

Miu-Chan woke up again but didn't see Deidara this time. She sat up and looked around still not seeing him so she grabbed her kitty plushie Mr. Meow mou and left the room.

"Deeeeeei-Kuuuuuun~ Where is yoooooou~" Miu said looking all over the base until she came to a room and looked inside seeing Deidara. "Me found Dei-Kun!"

Deidara turned and smiled seeing Miu.

"What do you think? The walls need to be re-painted but this is your new room."

Miu looked around. The walls were mint green and cracked and the floor was grey and looked hard. There wasn't any furniture so it looked empty but there was a small closet.

"Where bed?"

"I took the furniture out un so I can paint the walls. I'll be right back, I need to go get dressed in something I wouldn't mind getting paint on."

"Ok!." Miu said smiling.

Deidara smiled back and left the room. Miu looked around her new room and set her kitty plushi on the floor before looking at the paint.

"Pretty color!" Miu said and looked at the wall. "Icky color!"

Miu picked up a paint brush and dipped it in the purple filled bucket before going back to the wall.

"Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango family." Miu sang painting Deidara's name on the wall.

Deidara stopped remembering he forgot to tell Miu not to touch the paint. He went back quickly knowing she would probably get into it. After painting Deidara's name Miu thought she should paint the rest of the walls by dumping it on them. She dropped the brush to the floor and picked up the bucket as Deidara walked in.

She tripped and the bucket flew and landed on Deidara's head. Miu quickly stood up and covered her mouth blushing from embarressment.

"Oopsie..."

"Miu...."

"Painting walls with bucket a no no?" Miu asked seeing Deidara also blushing from embarrassment as he lifted the bucket.

"YES! THAT IS A NO NO!" Deidara yelled blushing furiousl covered in purple paint.

"Dei-Kun look like purple dinosaur...."

Deidara sighed angrily but calmed down when he saw what Miu painted on the wall.

"I'll finish here, you go watch TV or something un."

"Ok." Miu said picking up her kitty and leaving.

'Well there's already paint on it so I guess what I'm wearing is fine...' Deidara thought picking up the brush.

***********************************************************************************************************

FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's late do to the inspirational break and it's short because I'm a bitch who don't deserve cookies or nil nil coke! *gets on knees and puts hands together* Please keep reading and don't un fan!

I actually drew the pic to the side this time, Later! And FORGIVE MEH!!!