Chapter 20 Innocent Tears (final)

Miu smiled singing the dango song while playing with her kitty plushi on Deidara's bed. Deidara was out on a mission with Tobi so Miu was alone again. Deidara promised her he'd go out flying with Miu as soon as he got back. This made Miu very excited, she couldn't wait until they set out on another little adventure.

Miu stopped playing when she saw Konan walk in and Miu smiled brightly.

"Does Konan-Chan want to play?" Miu asked but Konan frowned.

"M-Miu...I...I'm so sorry..." Konan said letting a few tears stream down.

Konan wasn't the type to shed tears so easily. She had been through hell and survived the pain, but this time her tears easily fell. She had felt so bad for Miu, she was so innocent and bright. It pained her to have to share such news.

"Why is Konan-Chan crying?" Miu asked tilting her head, her smile fading to a frown.

"Miu-Chan...Deidara is..."

"Dei-Kun?"

"He's dead..."

Silence struck the room, it felt like an arrow suddenly struck Miu in the heart. Her eyes were widened and she couldn't breathe. Small warm tears stained the angel girl's cheeks, streaming down silently until she finally let out a little whimper of pain. The one person in the world left she had truly cared for, the one she had first fallen in love with. Gone, in the blink of an eye.

To Deidara true art was an explosion, but to Miu, it was him. Konan sat on the bed next to Miu and pulled her in a hug crying with her. It broke her heart to see Miu in such pain. After a small moment or two of Miu crying silently, she broke out screaming while crying. She screamed her pain out to the world. Sorrow instantly filled the Akatsuki base, all the remaining members felt pity for Miu-Chan. Her innocence and smile had brought joy upon their gloom.

Now the pain was to continue, little did Miu know this was all leading up to war. A brutal horrid war.

***Later that night***

Konan felt so bad for Miu that she stayed with her the whole night. Konan passed out from crying on Deidara's bed with Miu thinking Miu had done the same. The only members left were Kisame, Tobi, Pein, Konan, and Zetsu. Itachi had died not long after Deidara.

The pain in Miu's heart was grand, she couldn't take it any longer. Miu quickly got up and went out with her key. The key that could bring back anybody from the dead by opening the gates of the underworld. Miu was told to use her angelic voice and act as if she was unlocking a door to open the gates and let the dead pass through.

So she did exactly that. She opened her eyes to find...nothing. Panicking, Miu tried again and again, each and every time being a failure, one after the other. No matter what, a half angel could not use the key. It was 100% useless to Miu and the Akatsuki members. With Miu's heart broken up, she headed to Crow's valley. 

Being in the Akatsuki's base was just too painful, too many memories waiting to destroy Miu more, little by little. Miu was going to see her sister again and hopefully live with her if Kya will allow it. During the years of war that showed upon the ninja world Miu lived with her sister far away from it living in silence. The trauma of it was too much for Miu to handle, she just couldn't speak even if she had tried.

But whenever Miu was alone, she was looking through angel spell books, and she had found one called the kiss of life.

**********************************************************************

Ta da~ last chappy done :3 sry it's short...and sad...but hey book 2 is on the way! Sadly I don't want to start it until I finish we're all in pain, suck it up! But don't worry cause that's only 10 chapters long and I already planned out the whole thing. I only plan my stories if there 10 chappys long.

Until book 2 is up you can entertain yourselves with my other stories if you want :3 song to the side doesn't have much to do with the song but it's a good song meme showed me (my friend animelover2175)

PEACE!