Chapter 4 The Demons attack

Konan gave Deidara a small plastic bag that had a few of her old clothes in it for Miu to borrow until they could go shopping for her. Miu was still in the living room on the floor playing with her new kitty plushi that she named Mr. Meow mou. Miu thought it was the best and cutest name ever. Deidara sighed at the plastic bag and watched Konan as she left for her mission.

'This is just great. Why am I her babysiter? Sasori-Danna kidnapped her to.'

"Miu-Chan."

Miu stopped playing and looked at Deidara.

"Hm?"

"Follow me un."

Miu nodded and followed Deidara into the bathroom where he turned on the hot water and pulled out Konan's old bikini.

(HA! U pervs thought from the last chapter she was going to be naked right? WRONG!)

"Here put this on un."

Miu set her new plushi on the counter and took the bikini to Deidara's room to change. The bikini was midnight blue with no pattern, just what you'd expect Konan's old bikini to be. Miu slipped on the bottom part but couldn't tie the back to the top so she went to get help from Deidara when Hidan and Kisame were passing by.

"Hey Miu, are you going to a fucking beach or something? Damn you look hot." Hidan said while Miu was holding the bikini in place.

"Hey why don't you let go of the top half?" Kisame said with a wicked grin.

Miu felt extremely un comfortable and starred at the two pervs before her.

"Deeeeeeeeiiii-Kuuuuuuun~!"

It didn't take long before Deidara came out and sighed at the scene before him.

"Geez I can't leave you alone for a second can I?" Deidara said leading Miu back to the bathroom.

Deidara shut the door behind him and looked at Miu.

"Miu-Chan why isn't the back tied?"

"I need heeeeelp~."

Deidara pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes with his arms half folded and he sighed.

"Fine, turn around un."

'She's such a little kid, I can't believe she's an angel....well half angel but still!'

Deidara tied the back part around the neck and upper torso then pointed to the now filled tub.

"Get in and take your bath, Konan said you can use her shampoo and stuff and don't make a mess ok un?"

Miu was holding her kitty and looked at the tub then back at Deidara and she shook her head.

"No!"

Deidara sighed in annoyance, it seemed like he sighed a lot when he was around Miu.

"Miu-Chan I don't have time for this now get in un!"

"No! Scary!"

"What do you mean scary?"

"Strange place, strange room. Room scary!"

"Miu get in now!"

"NO!"

Deidara took the plushi from her and set it on the counter again before picking her up and starting to put her in the tub.

"OW! TOO HOT! TOO HOT!!!" Miu protested and tried to get out of his arms.

"It's not that hot un! Now get in already!"