I'm glad I have you.

Once upon a time, there were two hotties living and working under the same roof. You know what...fuck it. Let's just get on with the story. 

     "Jean! Where are you???" Lisa called out. Something started to creep up behind Lisa as she stood observing the scenery. "BOO!" Jean startled Lisa and earned a zap to the arm. "JEAN, WHERE WERE YOU??? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS??? I COULD'VE SERIOUSLY INJURED YOU WITH THAT ZAP!" Lisa couldn't help but worry about Jean most of the time considering the situation that happened a couple of months ago.

[a couple of months ago]

     "Hey Jean, can you come to the library real quick?" Lisa asked as she came into Jean's office. "Sure?" Jean stood from her chair and followed Lisa into the library. "So, what was it that you needed?" "That book way up there. Can you get it for me? For some reason all and I mean all of the ladders disappeared." Lisa pointed to a rather large book on the highest shelf. Jean made a wind current that let her move up to the shelf. All of a sudden, Klee and Razor come running in the library playing tag. "Hey, no running in the library you two!" Lisa shouted to the both of them. They ignored her and continued running. Lisa let out a sigh and returned her sight to Jean. "Over to the left a little bit. It's a large book that says Hocus Po-" Lisa was interrupted by Klee who ran into Lisa, which startled her into accidentally electricizing Jean's wind current, which also zapped Jean into falling down. Hey, at least she got the book that Lisa needed. But damn was that just unlucky. Jean fell unconscious on the floor. She had to spend three days in the hospital. 

[present day]

     *laughing* "Man, you should've seen your face! You were all like 'AH!' zap zap!'" Jean continued to laugh while Lisa stood there pouting. "Oh, shut up and let's go back home. I'm tired." Lisa started walking back. "Okay, I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" Jean quickly followed Lisa back. 

     They made it back at dinner time, so they stopped to get something to eat. They got home and ate their food. "Hey Jean?" Lisa started. Jean looked up with her mouth full at Lisa signaling that she was listening. "Do you ever wonder what life will be like in the future? For example, work getting harder and harder. Something major happening to the town, our friends, or.....us?" Lisa fidgeted with her fingers under the table. Jean was shocked to hear what Lisa was saying. She quickly gulped down her food. "Nothing is going to happen under my watch! I will keep everyone safe as long as I'm here and healthy. What matters to me the most right now is you, Klee, and Razor, okay?" Jean went over to Lisa and gave her a kiss. "Jean! Lisa! We're back!" Klee shouted. "Welcome back, you two! We have food ready in the kitchen!" Jean set up two plates for them. "So how was the trip, you guys?" Jean asked as she put two glasses of water on the table. "It was so fun! Noelle took us to go see Beidou and Ningguang at the Jade Chamber. And then Noelle had to leave to do commissions, so she dropped us off with Eula and Amber! Amber taught me how to make stronger damaging bombs!" Klee showed a huge bomb that she stuck in her backpack. "Eula taught me how to slash my sword better!" Razor stood up slashing it around. "Nice! Well when we see them tomorrow, we will thank them." Jean went upstairs to get a bath ready for Klee. 

[30 minutes later]

     Everyone has hit the hay. As energetic as Klee is, she was the first to fall asleep. Razor fell asleep after getting his bath. Lisa was wide awake still thinking about their conversation. The way the thoughts flooded her brain was too overwhelming. She started to cry all on her pillow. Jean woke up from her sleep and heard her crying. "Lisa?" Jean turned to face Lisa who had tears rolling down her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" They both sat up on the bed. Jean had her hands cupped on Lisa's face. "I-I can't stop thinking about the conversation we had at dinner and- and- I just couldn't stop thinking about it. It hurts like hell thinking about this stuff." Lisa was sobbing now. Jean pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "It's okay, you can let it out." Jean said as she patted her back. Lisa let out a rather loud cry which lasted about 2 minutes. It's a good thing that it wasn't loud enough to wake Razor and Klee up. Lisa didn't want them to worry about her. "I'm always gonna be here for you, okay?" Jean looked at Lisa dead in the eye. Lisa nodded as she wiped her tears with her hand. They both went into a kiss and fell asleep (cuddling of course😊).