Futa Jean?! (Sexy Time pt.3)

(I have decided to make Jean have a dick. If you don't like futa please do not worry because i will make one where she has strap instead for now just take the futa one.)

     Jean was having just a regular day. Until, Lisa came into her office. She asked her to test out a potion she made. Now, whenever they have potion testings, something bad always happens to Jean. Either, upset stomach or she turned into something. Lisa didn't tell her what kind of potion it was this time, though, so she is quite nervous. "Lisa, this potion better not kill me or so help me, I will haunt you." She threatened. "Don't worry. This potion is for whenever we have time alone. I want to test it out on you before we use it for real." Lisa says giving Jean the bottle. "Okay..." She takes a whiff of it and surprisingly it smells of dandelions. She gulps it down and nothing seemed to have happened. Although she did feel something pull her pants out a bit. Kind of felt like her skin was being... stretched? "Lisa, I feel something in my crotch." She pulls her pants off and is surprised by a little something that was hiding in her pants. "LISA WHAT IS THIS??" "C-Calm down. It was just a little mistake in production. Maybe it'll go away after today!" Lisa couldn't even make eye contact with Jean without looking at her dick. "Okay, but why is it sticking up? I can't even push it down!" Jean was struggling to push it down, but every time she did, it came right back up. "It's called being hard, hon. You need to release your cum." Lisa takes a hold of the little member and it makes Jean moan so loud. She covers her mouth. "Well, maybe we could have a little fun before it goes away." Lisa starts stripping of her clothes. "Aren't you glad everyone went home? We can be as loud as we want. I can moan your name as loud as I want~." They were both in the mood, now. "Will you make Razor and Klee a new sibling~?" This made Jean ooze of pre-cum. Lisa sits down on the table and awaits for her lover to make her first action. Jean places her hand right in front of Lisa's entrance and sticks two fingers inside. The other hand plays with her nips. "Jean~." Lisa wraps her arms around Jean's neck. They move into a very heated kiss. "I'm going t-to cum~." Jean wasn't going to let that happen, so she took her fingers out. Before, the aroused woman could say anything, Jean shoved her dick inside. Didn't even give her time to adjust to it and immediately started moving. They switch positions, so now Jean was fucking her from behind. To be honest, she loved doing this position. Mainly because Lisa had a nice ass. "Lisa, I'm about to cum." She thrust hard into her and sends all of her load into her. They both let out a long moan. Oh, that wasn't the end. Jean doesn't pull out, but starts moving quickly again. This time hitting Lisa's G-spot the whole time. "It.. feels so good~!" She moans. "Please, don't stop!" She loses control of her own hips and they start pumping into Jean. "Cumming~.." Jean pumps into her faster and they both cum at the same time. She pulls out and some of the cum starts spilling out of Lisa's hole. "Are you okay?" Jean asks. "Mhmm.." Lisa is completely dazed. Jean helps Lisa put her clothes back on. They had to rush though. They had kids to take care of, after all.