Sexy Time Pt.2

(Hawt smut lets goo  ╰(‵□′)╯)

     It was morning time and you know what that means! Work. Fucking...work. Jean dragged out of bed when her alarm went off. After getting ready, she went downstairs to make breakfast. The sizzle and smell of bacon filled the house. There was a scratch at the door. "Huh?" Jean walked over to the door and peeked out. She opened the door and there was a very big dog. "Hi boy!" She petted the dog. "Wait right here." She walked over to the skillet and picked out a piece of bacon. She handed it to the dog and it literally inhaled it. She once again petted it and it ran off. -What a cute dog- She thought as she closed the door. She went back to what she was doing after washing her hands. Lisa finally awoke to the smell of French toast. Jean left a note beside Lisa's plate as she left out the door to go to work. Lisa always loved when Jean would cook. Mainly because she would always go out of her way to make sure it tasted right. Also, she just loved Lisa a lot and wanted her to have any and everything. You know, basic Jean wifey things. Lisa sluggishly walked to the bathroom half awake and showered. She was in a very good mood today because she finished all of her work for the week. And it's only Wednesday. Yes, WEDNESDAY. She always gets her work done right then and there. Then, she could laze around or go see Jean for the rest of the day. She felt like being very flirty to Jean today. Maybe have a little time alone y'know. She quickly got dressed and ate up her breakfast. On the way to headquarters, she saw Klee running around. "Klee be good with Amber and Eula okay? We don't want anything to happen to any of you." Lisa crouched down to dust off Klee. "Okay Lisa. Oh! Look what I made for you!" Klee dug through her backpack and showed a bomb shaped like a purple rose. "How...thoughtful of you, Klee." Lisa was very concerned about why and how she made that bomb. "Wanna see how it works?" Klee got a lighter. "NO NO it's fine. You can show me later!" Lisa quickly took the lighter from Klee. Once again wondering how she even got the lighter or who she got it from. Lisa continued her walk to headquarters after saying her goodbyes to Klee, Razor, and the others. Finally, she made it up and greeted the guards. She sat down comfortably in her chair without a worry in mind. "Miss Lisa, Jean has called for you." A guard said suddenly. Lisa was a bit curious as to why Jean needed something, but then again this could be the time she can flirt. She knocked on the door and Jean let her in. "Hey, Lisa! I was just wondering if you were here. I wanted to ask you something." Jean sat back down at her chair. "Yeah, I'm glad you had me in mind, darling~. What did you need?" Lisa's mission was accomplished as Jean blushed violently. The amount of times Lisa says darling still makes her blush. "I was just wondering if you ate the breakfast I left for you on the table." Jean's blush went away as she got herself together. "Oh yes, it was absolutely delicious." Still trying to seduce Jean, Lisa licked her lips and winked at her. Jean once again couldn't help but blush harder than before. She grew quiet and couldn't think of anything else to say, so it was a rather awkward silence. "Well, I'll be on my way. See you tonight~." Lisa once again winked as she walked out the door. It was very hard for Jean to focus on her work now. -What did she mean by tonight? oh. OH- Jean thought as she picked up what Lisa was hinting. Now knowing what Lisa meant, Jean quickly tried to finish her work. 

     (If you're wondering where Razor and Klee are, they are spending the week with Amber and Eula to train). 

     Thank Barbatos, it was the end of the work day. Jean walked out of her office, excited for what was waiting at home. Once she got home, she set her things down quickly and ran upstairs. "Lisaaa! I'm home!" She walked into their bedroom door and found Lisa completely naked on their bed. "Welcome home~." Jean was looking non-respectfully ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  at Lisa's bare skin. She jumped onto the bed, kissing Lisa from the face down. Soft moans escaped Lisa at Jean's every kiss. Jean's hands roamed Lisa's body as she found her entrance. Slowly, she slid two of her fingers inside, making Lisa moan. She flipped her onto her stomach and stuck Lisa's ass up. Then, she started ramming her fingers inside. It was hella rough, but Lisa liked that. Her moans started getting louder and louder as Jean found her sweet spot. She kept ramming her fingers in, focusing on that one spot. After a few more strikes, Lisa orgasmed. As she orgasmed, Jean started going harder and faster, still hitting the same spot. "Jean...slow down~ I just came~." Tears started forming in Lisa's eyes as she was close to another orgasm. Suddenly, Jean added another finger and Lisa was literally screaming. "JEAN! Ngh~ Wait... stop!" Finally, Jean pulled out and a stream of liquid followed. She got up from the bed and got the almighty, super spectacular strap-on out. As she put it on, Lisa was panting and letting out small moans from before. When Jean got back on the bed, she rubbed it against Lisa's wet area and earned whines from her. She bent down and started teasing Lisa with her tongue. She noticed Lisa was getting wet, so she rubbed it against her again. "Please~ put it in~." As soon as Lisa said that, Jean shoved it in her. Lisa screamed at the sudden visit and roughness. Jean slapped her ass, making her groan in pleasure. She picked up Lisa's arms, lifting her upper half up. This time, the strap hit her deepest part. Jean let go of one of Lisa's arms and rubbed her stomach, feeling the strap inside her. "FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK~!" Lisa orgasmed again. Her juices oozed out, leaving a wet spot on their bed. Her body fell to the bed as Jean let go of her other arm. For some reason, she was still ready for more, even if she just came like... twice. This time, Jean flipped her on her back and slowly pushed the strap in her. Looking at Lisa's moaning face was just wonderful for her. She stuck her hand down to Lisa's clit and started rubbing it. "Jean~ Holy shit~." Lisa started to regret what she said earlier. She was most definitely not ready for more. She came again as her back arched. Jean pulled the strap out, making sure Lisa was okay. "Lisa? You okay?" Lisa nodded, clearly exhausted. "Do you want to go on?" Lisa shook her head, "I need some water.." Jean ran downstairs to get some water for Lisa. As she walked back upstairs, she heard a thud from their bedroom. Running back in there, she saw Lisa trembling on the floor. "Lisa!" She placed the glass down and quickly ran over. "I... can't feel my legs." Jean panicked a little from Lisa's current state. "I'm so sorry, Lisa. I went a little too far this time, huh?" Who knew Jean could be so ferocious in bed. Usually, Lisa only came twice and that was it for the night, but today.... was INTENSE. "It's okay. Just tell the people at headquarters I won't be able to come in tomorrow." she grabbed onto Jean's shoulder as she got up. They carefully walked over to the nightstand next to their bed, so Lisa could drink her water. "Do you need some pain meds?" Jean sat her down on the bed. "No, I'm fine. I think I'm just going to lay down for the night." Lisa slowly got under the cover. "Oh ok, uh.. good night." Jean kissed Lisa on the cheek as she got under the cover. She felt really bad and couldn't sleep until late at night.

     The next day, Jean couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. She could barely focus on her work. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Kaeya walked in. "Hey Jean! Oh damn, you don't look too great." He walked over to Jean's desk. *sigh*"Yeah, I know...I was up all night." Jean rubbed her head. "Doing what? Fucking Lisa senseless?" Kaeya jokingly said. Jean stared at him dead in the eye. "You didn't right?... RIGHT?!" His eye went wide as he realized his joke was actually true. "So that's why she isn't here today...Damn Jean, you fucked her legs up didn't you." Jean nodded completely embarrassed. Kaeya sighed in frustration, "Jean, you realize that your wife is sitting at home ALONE NOT ABLE TO WALK, right? What the shit made you think it would be okay to come to work instead of staying HOME and taking care of your WIFE until she gets better? Now get your ass up and GO HOME and take care of Lisa. I'll finish your work for the day." Kaeya was starting to scold Jean now, as if he was her boss. He was right after all though. So, she ran home and went straight upstairs to find Lisa up reading a book. "Jean? What are you doing here?" Lisa closed her book. "I wanted to come home and take care of you until you get better. Kaeya said he'll finish my work for the day, so I have time with you now." Jean smiled softly as she gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, okay! Well, can you get me a glass of orange juice, please?" Lisa put her book down on the nightstand. Jean nodded and walked downstairs. She made it back upstairs and handed the glass to Lisa. "Thank you." She took a sip and then set it down on the nightstand. "Jean can you come in the bed with me." Lisa patted the empty side of the bed. Jean accepted and walked to the side. When she flopped down onto the bed, Lisa crawled on top of her. "L-Lisa?" Jean was curious as to what Lisa was doing right now. She started to fall asleep in Jean's arms. Jean softly giggled as she gave Lisa a kiss on the forehead. They both fell asleep soon after. The End ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)