The Beginning: Together Forever

(bewb pillow ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ )

     "H-how? Is this real? Am I dreaming?" Jean pinches herself. She realizes this is most definitely not a dream. "I know this is a little weird, but I have to tell you how I'm...alive." Frederica jumped through the window and sat on Jean's bed. "Come on." She patted the area beside her. Jean hesitated for a bit, but then sat down. "So, your father saw me turn into wind. I'm sure he didn't tell you that, correct? Well, since I turned into wind that means, that me... was a fake. Yes, I know I shouldn't have left you and Barbara. I just had to keep it low, so Signora wouldn't go after you. All she wanted was me dead. So, I made a fake me. Although, I switched places with the fake me at the last minute, so I was a little injured. But hey, look at me now. I could teach you how to do that, if you want me to one day. First, I'm going to have to go see your dad. He's gonna faint, so can you come with me? Sorry..." Jean's mom explained everything. Jean was left in shock. Her mom died...but didn't die?? 

     They both walked to headquarters. Everyone was staring at them both. I would stare, too because her mom was announced dead, but it literally standing right there. They saw everyone staring and quickly walked to headquarters. Didn't want any outburst to erupt. When they got there, the guards' eyes were wide and their mouths wide open, too. "M-Mrs. Peg-?!" They were interrupted by Jean shushing them. "Mrs. Pegg?!" They whispered this time. Frederica winked at them as she walked in. The guards went wild. They couldn't believe their eyes. "Dad, I have someone to see you!" Jean shouted as she walked in. "Who is i-?" His eyes went wide. "F-Frederica?" He stood from his seat. "Hi, Seamus." Frederica said, holding out her hand. He walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "H-How are you here?! Is this a dream?" Frederica scoffed, "You act just like your daughter. Asking 'Is this a dream?' No. It's not. I'm really here. Flesh and bones." Seamus chuckled, "I'm so happy..." He kissed her like it was their last. Jean was just standing there smiling awkwardly, as they started to make out a bit. "Ahem..." They both stopped kissing and got their selves together. "Really, how are you here? I watched you turn into wind. Pure... wind. [Frederica tells him how she's here] "... So, yeah, that's how I'm here." Seamus was... confused, but understood at the same time. "Hey, Mr. Pegg, have you seen Jea- oh there you are. Sorry I'll leave." Lisa barged in. "Wait! Lisa, I'd like you to meet my mom. Mom, meet my girlfriend, Lisa." Frederica's eyes went wide this time. "LISA?! GIRLFRIEND?!" She gasped so hard. "Lisa, do you remember me? Your mom and I were such great friends! Barbatos, you look just like her, and you've grown so much! You and Jean were inseparable when the both of you were little!" Lisa's eyes went wide, once she realized. "Oh. My. BARABATOS. I REMEMBER YOU. I loved when you and my mom would hang out because that meant that I could hang out with you guys, too! I was only 3, but learned so many things about adults. So, that means that Jean was in your stomach at the time! When I got to see baby Jean, she was so adorable. Remember when I dressed her up in some doll clothes I found in my toy-box? She was so adorableeee!" Jean was silent and blushing in a corner. Jean didn't remember a single thing and she's just now hearing all of it, so it is pretty embarrassing. "Well, I'm going to go to work. I'm getting too embarrassed to stay in here..." She started for the door. "I'll come with! Bye, Mrs. Pegg! It was so amazing seeing you again, even though you... you know." Lisa walked out, closing the door behind her. "So wanna finish what we started earlier?" Frederica smirked. "How could I deny you?" They started kissing again. Yep, they made out and talked for the rest of the day... SIKE. 

     "Jean, do you hear that?" Lisa says, after hearing some kind of voice from upstairs. "It sounds like someone is moa- ohhh. Jean, I think we should leave..." Jean nodded franticly, as she was hearing the same thing. They walked out quickly and told the guards could go home early. They didn't want them to be traumatized by the... sounds. "Hey Jean, why can't we do anything like that?" Lisa suddenly asked. Jean stopped walking and looked at Lisa. "I don't know. Do you want to? I-I mean, I didn't know you wanted to have that kind of relationship, so I held back from asking. I didn't want you feeling uncomfortable..." She rubbed her forearm, looking down. "Jean, I've literally been hinting that I wanted to have that kind of relationship, basically on the first day. I didn't know you were so oblivious." Lisa giggled and wrapped her arms around Jean's neck. "How about we hurry home, skip dinner, and have dessert first?" She winked and looked at Jean seductively. Jean blushed and figured out what exactly she meant by dessert. She then nodded and took Lisa's hand. 

A/N: I'm sorry i havent been writing lately. who wouldve thought social studies would be such a pain in the ass. since spring break is coming up the week after next, ill try to be more active! Love you guys  ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)