The Beginning: Parents?!

(Holy shit, two new chapters in one day let's gooo)

     "Jeannn, wake uppp." Lisa shook Jean who was snoring. It was a surprise that Lisa was awake before Jean. Today was their day off, so they must do everything (some of everything) they want to do. Jean wasn't exactly the person to believe in days off and we all know why. There were clothes scattered on the floor for some reason. Jean shot up looking around, "What the hell happened??" "You don't remember?" Lisa cupped her face. "Did we-?" Lisa nodded excitedly. "Ohhhh no. No no no no no. Lisa, what did I do??" Jean was nervous. She didn't know how the hell she ended up naked or how they did it. They went to sleep and cuddled right? RIGHT?! "You woke up in the middle of the night talking about how horny you were. Obviously, if you're horny, I'm horny. That's just how I am. It was nice, though." Lisa couldn't help, but laugh. "Lisa...is this a prank?" No response. "DAMMIT LISA. YOU WENT TOO FAR. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO SO FAR TO TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES??" Lisa laughed harder as Jean panicked. She left out the room to let Jean change. "We'll make the prank happen for real sooner or later, darling." She giggled from behind the door. Jean blushed real hard from the statement. 

     Finally, Jean was done changing and they went downstairs. As they sat at the table to eat, Jean kept staring off into space. Her right leg would shake every once in a while. Lisa noticed this and asked, "Jean, is everything okay?" Jean nodded. "I'm...still thinking about the situation that happened yesterday. I just have so many questions I want answered, y'know? Like- like how did she know my mom?? Or how does my mom know her?? How and why did they become friends?? It's so weird for my mom to be friends with a....fatui." Jean stopped herself from saying anything else when she figured out her answers. She sprung up and started dialing a number. "Hey, dad. We need to talk." She sat on the phone for a bit listening to her dad before hanging up. "I'm going to headquarters for a couple of hours. If you get hungry, there's chili and pie in the fridge. And some things to make a sandwich." Jean went upstairs to change (again) and get her coat. Before Jean walked out the door, Lisa gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jean turned to her and gave her a kiss on the lips instead. Lisa was stunned, but also wow y'know. 

     Jean made it to headquarters and went upstairs. Her dad was waiting on the side of his door. "So, Jean, what was it you wanted to talk abou-" Her dad was interrupted by Jean saying, "I want to know about mom." She looked him dead in the eyes. He let out a sigh, "I was afraid this was going to come up one day...Please take a seat. Long before you were born, your mother and I were enemies. Her in the Fatui and I in the Knights of Favonius. One day, I encountered her. We both were only minions at the time. We talked for a bit about minion things and such. I....grew attached to her. She was very strong for a minion. Our bosses caught us talking to each other and quickly separated us. The troublemaker that I was back then, I snuck out and went to the Fatui headquarters. When I got there she was sound asleep. She woke up and saw me. When I tell you, her eyes widened with joy. We both were able to talk again that night. I always had a peace of mind with her. She sung me the song that she would sing you when you were a child. One day, her friend named S...Signora? I think that was her name, was introduced to me. She was very clingy of your mother. At first, Signora was going to tell on me, but she grew kind of close to me. Not as much as your mother, but it was close. You could say that we all grew up together. Me sneaking out almost every night. Then, you and your mother made it official that we were going to be a couple. That went successfully, we got married, and had you. Signora was very attached to you, Jean. She would play with you whenever she wasn't busy with fatui things. Your mom decided to leave the Fatui and join the Knights. I guess that made Signora angry and she killed her....right in front of my eyes. I was full of anger, but I didn't fight....I couldn't move. I still beat myself up for that. Jean, I want you to avenge your mother. Make Signora PAY for what she has done." What a story am I right? Jean was shocked that her mom was a Fatui... but also like not one, y'know? All of Jean's questions were answered now. Her mom= Fatui member. Signora= friend of mom, but now a frienemy. "Thank you for telling me dad." She got up from her seat and hugged him tightly. He never would have thought his very strict adult daughter would hug him again. Of course, the loving dad he is, he hugged back. "Now get outta here kiddo and kick some ass." Jean nodded smiling as she walked out the door. 

     She made it back home and was in a better mood now. Lisa was glad that she was okay now. Honestly, she was very worried. Like, imagine that Jean left her whole life without those answers and was just...living life in a depressing way. They sat down at the table and ate lunch. Jean told the whole story and Lisa was intrigued, wishing there was more to the story. Everything is back to normal in the household now. 

(Ya'll should I make a story about her mom, dad, and Signora? I really want to do that now that it was adressed in this chapter. I might consider doing it...)

JeanLisa go brrrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें