Sexy Time pt.4

(this is the strap version ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) )

     "Gunnhildr, it is me, Eula. I know that I'm very late giving you a present for your birthday, but just know that it took an awful lot of courage to get this for you." Eula shows up unexpectedly and knocks on Jean's office door. "...Jean?" She puts her ear up to the door, and she's never backed away so quickly. Yep, you guessed it! Moans were coming from the room. They sounded like... Lisa? -This is unacceptable. Those two doing "t-that" in headquarters?! They ought to be out of their gawd damn minds!- She thought while, of course, blushing. "Greetings, Eula! What brings you to headquarters? I thought you were on that mission in Dragonspine?" Oh great, Amber, the innocent one Eula HAS to protect. "Nothing!" Eula exclaims. "Oh, okay! Well, I'm just gonna pay Jean a visit, real qui-." "NO...no. She... She went off to Liyue. She said she doesn't want anyone to bother her. She went to relieve some stress." She comes up with a pretty good excuse. "Good ol' Jean. Working herself to the point where she wants to be alone. Welp, I'm gonna go meet Traveler at Angel's Share. Wanna join?" Amber starts for the door. Without saying a word, Eula follows. 

     "Yes! I love you! Ah~!" Lisa shouts. Jean was pounding into her. No thoughts, just fuck Lisa good. What a good idea for them to install new, thicker walls earlier this month. Now, they can fuck however loud they want! Guards wouldn't be traumatized anymore! "Oh~ I'm so close nngh~!" That was the worst thing Lisa said because now Jean wasn't about to let her cum. She pulled out and wow, was it a pain. "Why'd you stop~?" She was in desperate need to release. It felt too good to stop now. "I want you to hold it. You can cum when I tell you, darling." So, apparently, Jean learned something new. Haha, fun. She learned about being one of those hardcore tops. Not letting their lover cum, until they say so. Or she would make her beg. Lisa liked how Jean was being rough on her, but this... oh hell no. She hated whenever Jean would just do this out of the blue. Jean shoves it back in, and unfortunately, as soon as she did, Lisa came. "Aww, I guess somebody doesn't want to go another round. Too bad." She said, as if she was talking to her pet. "Please~. Shove your dick into me~." Lisa looked at her with the most sexy eyes, while also spreading her area for a full view. How could Jean say no to that?? She shoves it back into her and moves fast. "FUCK!!" She moans louder than before now. The "dick" hitting her favorite spots. It started to feel way too good, again. "Jean! Jeannn.. agh~!" Just like that, she releases all of her juices. Jean still pounds into her, but not so fast. She goes at a slow pace, just to get her wife out of her high. "That... felt really good.." Lisa says through pants. They start making out, then just completely pass out on the couch.