two.

——— two|personality ———

Han Yoona slowed down to a stop as she looked up at the glowing name of the newly opened bar, 9 and three quarters. It was a street bar owned by the Choi's, the family of their junior who's quite persistent on persuading her to visit the opening night that it figuratively bled her ears to death.

She pushed her specks back, heaving out a heavy sigh as she pushed the door open and was immediately welcomed with the smell of mint and alcohol combined into one. The bar was spacious and quite different from the other street bars she had went to before; no neon lights, no summer-like designs, in fact the place felt more like a cafe rather than a bar. Hmm, this is a Choi thing to do.

Her wandering eyes soon settled on a tall figure that was all too familiar in her eyes, clad in a uniform for the workers with pen and paper on his hands to help their new business. He seemed to realize someone was looking at him so he looked around, quickly spotting the blonde girl and also quick in dismissing his job as he dropped everything and rushed towards her. The other worker near him was flustered at his action, apologizing on his behalf to the man that was ordering off their menu.

Even Yoona was embarrassed and immediately hit the boy on his arm, but the latter shrugged it off and exclaimed, "noona! You made it!"

"Surprise," she half-heartedly said and waved her clenched fist from side to side, earning a scoff from the boy. "I'm actually here for Yoongi, Yeonjun. Do you know where he is?"

Min Yoongi, a close friend of hers, coincidentally took a part time job in the bar for extra income, so she's certain that this place might as well be her new to-go to place considering two of her friends work there. Yeonjun placed a finger on his chin and thought for a while, shrugging afterwards. "I think he's stationed in the rooftop? I'm not really sure."

And so she made her way up to the top, unaware of the struggling boy containing his friends not until an outstretched hand almost made contact on her face. She stopped on her tracks with her eyes wide and body frozen in surprise, averting her gaze from the open palm to the person across her. She failed to see who it was when he crumpled in pain after receiving a harsh slap on his arm, and everything went too fast that it left her mind a bit boggled.

"Oh? Han Yoona?"

There stood Kim Taehyung, an arm around a dazed Im Seohyun and another gripping on the shirt of Jeon Jungkook. It's an understatement that Yoona's heart rate increased and immense shock surged through her body when he spoken out her name. It left her too baffled to not utter a single word and just look at him in awe, unable to fully understand what he said afterwards and only heard the last bit. "...Jimin?"