thirty-four.

——— thirty-four|home ———

Park Jimin could only sigh out in despair.

His eyes felt dry and hurting, his back felt heavy, and his body felt numb and tired. Leaning back on his seat all while stretching out his limbs, he could only wonder out loud, "why do I have to do this?"

Mingyu, another main director for the thriller film, had assigned him to create a publication to lure in students that would want to audition for the characters they all had created. He couldn't really decline him, seeing as Jungkook stepped up and even backed him up. So he was stuck on doing the publication that'll be posted on the website for the film, adding and deleting elements he deemed to not be good enough.

"I'm not even that creative." Jimin sulked as he stared at the screen of his laptop. He was seconds away from bashing his head open on the table of the cafe he's stationed in, also seconds away from dialing Mingyu and begging him to rethink his decisions.

"Hmm? What do you mean you're not creative?" Jimin jumped in his seat once he felt the presence of another person beside him, slowly looking up to see Seohyun leaning down in his seat and narrowing her eyes at the screen. He placed a hand on his chest, loudly taking deep breaths.

"Tell me, Seohyun, are you a ghost? You kept on popping everywhere, anywhere."

She could only chuckle at that, purposely ignoring the question as she started to criticize the poster that was on the works. "Use colors, make it exciting. It looks and feels dull at the moment."

Jimin could only groan at that comment, running a hand through his hair as he calmed his breathing down. He was getting a bit worked up by the task at hand, but when he glanced up to his friend seated across him, the bubbling frustration soon died down.

"Are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head a bit as he surveyed her expressions. Seohyun looked awfully pale, no ounce of life in her eyes that's filled with sparks and energy. She really did looked like a ghost.

Seohyun touched her cheeks, giving out a small smile, "I look bad, don't I?"

"No, you look great but... there's something different today."

"Ah, ignore it. Just stressed with the workload." Jimin wanted to ask more, wanted to push more and see if what she's saying is true, but Seohyun immediately glanced behind him, and the smile soon turn into a grin. "Oh? Yoona! Over here!"

With the mention of her name, his heart skipped a beat. He quickly turned around to look, ecstatic to see if she's really here or not. And there she was, standing by the entrance, hiding behind her overly large coat, with a bag hanging across her body. The word cozy was what he first thought, and despite the chilly weather, he melted at the sight.