twenty.

——— twenty|the unusual group ———

Han Yoona loudly groaned as she hid her face by the stacks of books she had borrowed for the time being. Her head was throbbing in pain due to the amount of words she had read for the past days, a small migraine situating itself in her.

She heard an echo of a slam, urging her to look up and find out what caused the sudden noise. She saw Seokjin sitting next to Yoongi, holding on to the tray of food as he eyed the girl weirdly, and the latter busy in his own textbook. Seokjin then glanced to the reading male who simply mouthed the words "hell week" in return.

The older guy reached forward and pushed the books away, sliding in the tray in front of her, pointed at it, and spoke up, "eat."

"Let me just finish—"

"Nope!" Seokjin clapped his hands, pushing the books further, keeping it out of Yoona's reach. The latter pouted, counting the minutes she'd be wasting just for eating lunch when she could've been studying for the upcoming midterms. "Eat, then you can go ahead and finish whatever you're supposed to do."

Yoona mindlessly hold the fork and stabbed a piece of meat. Not really in the mood to eat, she brought it up and close to Yoongi's mouth, her other hand hovering below to catch it if it falls. A light shook of head was all she got, and so she went to her next victim who immediately clicked his tongue at her action.

She could only sigh, until she felt a presence beside her that she felt the need to look, the food still hanging in air. Sat next to her was Jungkook who held a grin, his hand waving at the three. "Hi! And no thank you, Yoona. I'm full."

Her other side was occupied with another presence— a much more familiar one when his cologne invited itself to her own bubble, and without thought she spun to face him with her hands still up. Jimin was taken aback by the sudden action, letting out an 'oh' out of surprise as he eyed the music major who didn't dare break the eye contact she's sharing with him. He could feel heat creeping up in his neck and nestling on the tip of his ears, clearing his throat a little as he felt his breath constricted by his turtleneck shirt.

Still with his eyes warmly gazing at her, he leaned forward and took the food in his mouth, earning a hum of approval from Yoona who went back to the tray of food and scooped a small amount of rice, before turning back to him and her hands up once more. Jimin could only let out a throaty chuckle, his gaze softening even more when he saw how adorable she was acting. Gratefully accepting the half-spoon of rice, a smile now adorned her face and gave out a small proud nod.

He could feel his heart surging with emotions he can't contain at all, so he reached out and lightly pinched her cheeks. Adorable.