thirty-eight.

——— thirty-eight| the start ———

It became a normal thing for Jimin to wait for Yoona every time they're bound to somewhere else.

And this time, they were to go to the amusement park, meeting with their friends that were too excited for the extended annual amusement park visit.

Just the night before, their group chat was blasting nonstop, courtesy of none other than Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin. The two were hitting it well despite the rocky introduction, in fact they even consider one another as 'best friends'. So the two were conversing in their group chat, with Hoseok popping in sometimes and adding up to the noise. It did not help lulling him to sleep, added with the thoughts of his having one main topic— Han Yoona.

The door to the cafe he's staying at opened, and Jimin quickly looked up to see who had come in.

"Waiting for your girlfriend?" He snapped his head to the approaching worker, to which he recognized as the guy who was behind the counter few weeks ago, making an assumption that Han Yoona is his girlfriend. "Ah, I meant not-your-girlfriend."

Jimin laughed at that, "not my girlfriend, but yes. I'm waiting for her."

"Is she not, really?" The nosy worker followed up a question, even posing as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Do you have any plan to like, I don't know, make it official?"

He could only look at him, a bit dumfounded. "Uh, I... plan to, but not at the moment."

"Oh no," the worker sighed visibly, not satisfied with his answer. He even shook his head in disappointment. "You should not waste time, but whatever floats your boat, sir."

What he said stuck to him the moment he and Yoona had stepped inside the restaurant near the amusement park they're about to go to, and there were the rest of their friends, minus Jungkook who was running a bit late and Namjoon having a small stopover.

"Yoona," Yoongi called as they approached the table, and the woman that was just beside him was quick to sit beside the 4th year. He frowned. Okay, then.

He took a seat next to Taehyung who was busy on his phone, but the moment he sat next to him he had became the temporary Jungkook of his morning.

"Did you guys made up? Or there's still trouble in paradise? There is, isn't it? Is that the reason why she's sitting away from you? It must've been!" Taehyung ran his mouth dry, and Jimin could simply just close his eyes and take even breaths. "I can give advices, but they might suck. But I can! So, y—"