three.

——— three|offer ———

——— three|offer ———

Han Yoona was woken up by the sound of loud knocks on the door.

She sat up in surprise, her hair going in every direction from the amount of toss and turns she did while asleep. She swung her legs to the side and slowly stood up, eyes half-closed and limbs jelly-liked, wanting to just jump back down on the soft bed and continue on her slumber. As she trudged her way to the door, her head was pounding in pain. It felt like heavy rocks were continuously thrown at her, leaving such huge discomfort that a small massage on her temple can't even soothe the pain it caused.

She held onto the cold doorknob, yanking it open after struggling on unlocking it. She angled her head up to try and look through the small crack of her still sleepy eyes, only to see a frowning face from none other than Park Jimin himself.

Wait, Park Jimin?

"We're late!" He exclaimed as he squeezed his way through, constantly spewing out curse words about the locked door and his ....struggles with me? What did I—

Then it dawned to her. The unreasonable crying, the blabbering, the actions she made all throughout the night.

—Do? What the hell did I do?!

Her thoughts had woken her up as she tightly held onto her hair, spinning around to see that she's not in the comfort of her home, rather Jimin's. She was in pure distress, eyes that were difficult to open were now wide in fear and shock, jaw dropped and heart rummaging in her chest.

A grey sweater and a pair of woman's undergarments were thrown to her face, halting her internal conflict as she tried to not drop them on the floor. Jimin was a few feet away from her, a towel resting around his neck and his necessities on his hands. Wait, a woman's— "don't ask. Go straight ahead and you'll find the bathroom. Towel, toothbrush— whatever you need are all there."

She was not given any time to react when he came forward and pushed her out of the room, locking the door on the process and leaving her staring at the wooden door for quite a long time. What the hell is going on?

Han Yoona isn't one to forget everything while under the influence, she just needed a push to remember details. So when she was inside the shower and still wondering how did she end up in her partner's apartment, a glimpse of an image of last night flashed in her mind. Something she didn't expected to do, with or without alcohol.

I kissed him?!

Her hand quickly went up to touch her lips, frozen in shock. She wished it was not real, something her mind had fabricated to get her to overthink, but something that vivid of a memory cannot be bogus. "Han Yoona, what were you thinking?!"