sixteen.

——— sixteen|regrets ———

Jungkook jumped in his seat when a muffled scream woke him up from his slumber, quickly looking around the hospital room in fear that something bad happened to the girl sleeping on the bed. The latter simply moved around in her sleep, though nothing much changed due to the casts all over her body.

Knowing that the sudden noise didn't came from the girl, he turned to the side and saw his friend tightly gripping the couch pillow, face pressed against the fabric as he continued to scream once more.

"Hyung," he called out, using his legs to nudge the still screaming boy. "Are you okay?"

"No." Jimin's answer was muffled by the pillow, before the older boy slowly ripped himself off the comfort ball of fluff and looked at his friend with thousands of emotions flashing through his face.

"You look horrible." Jungkook honestly said without even giving it a thought, only letting Jimin to went back on stopping his breathing by snuggling the pillow tightly. He sweatdropped at what he saw and scooted closer, awkwardly patting his shoulders and thinking of what he should say about the matter. "What happened?"

All he got was another muffled scream.

"I'm sorry I asked."

He then left his friend, immediately giving up. He placed his hands on his stomach, leaning back on his chair and shutting his eyes closed, but a mumble from Jimin caused him to open one eye. "What was that?"

Jimin mumbled again, a sigh leaving Jungkook's lips as he reached forward to pull the pillow away from his grasp. The older guy simply pulled it back to him, letting his chin rest above as he hugged it tightly to his body. "I kissed her."

It took a while before Jungkook understand— in the wrongest way possible. "Oh my god, you cheated on Yoona?"

"Yes— what? No!" Jimin staggered a bit and used the pillow to hit his younger friend, a bit astounded that he thought such thing in a simple phrase. "I kissed Yoona."

"Oh," Jungkook hummed, seeming a bit uninterested now. But he remembered his actions second ago, and his eyebrows meet up in the middle. "Wait, you kissed your girlfriend. What's wrong with that?"

Jimin released a heavy exhale, opening his mouth to start his story but he was cut off.

"Was there tongue involved?"

The older boy could only gape at his friend, wondering what goes on in his head. "Jungkook, no."

"Plus!" He exclaimed, almost letting Jungkook's words go past his head. "She's not my girlfriend! We're not dating, okay?"