ten.

——— ten|tired ———

——— ten|tired ———

Yoona never felt this awful before.

She woke up late and missed most of her morning classes, even almost miss the entire school day when her mother talked to her to take a rest, but Yoona being stubborn, she ignored her mother's plea. It was around noon time when she finally arrived in campus, fanning herself by using the hem of her shirt as she take small strides to their building. The sun was out and about, as if it didn't rain cats and dogs last night and caused a mild fever to the music major, which luckily died down overnight.

Though her colds were still there, resulting with her stopping in her tracks and sneezing on her palm.

"Shouldn't you be at home, resting?"

Still with cupped hands on her nose, Yoona looked at the stretched out hand with a clean napkin, seeing the boy she seemed to be used to seeing. She gratefully accepted it and spun around, dabbing it on her reddening nose due to the constant sneezes and rubs.

Jimin put his hands inside his pockets as he stayed by her side, smiling when Yoona turned to look. The latter smiled back, suddenly feeling embarrassed as she remembered she made him looked after her just because of a stupid fever. Her cheeks slowly burned as a shade of pink dusted on the tip of her ears and up to her burning cheeks, clearing her throat to try and get her mind off of her thoughts.

"I wanted to thank you," she mumbled as she looked around but him, the boy doing the opposite as he tried to catch her gaze. "And as thanks, I'd like to treat you to lunch."

Jimin grinned at the thought of free food and immediately draped his arms around her, winking back when she gave him a glare.

"I know just the place, come on!"

Yoona pushed his arm away, taking a huge step to the side when he tried to pull her back. "I'm sick, you idiot."

"Then you shouldn't be here, you dimwit." He reached forward and flicked her forehead, a teasing laugh emitting from him. His grin drooped when Yoona lifted her hand and showed three fingers, placing one down slowly, acting as a three-second timer. "Oh— I'm sorry, I was just joking around—I— Yoona, we're friends, right?"

Yoona pursed her lips and lightly shook her head, "we're not friends."

Jimin nervously laughed and warily placed his arm back around her frame, pulling her along as they exited the campus grounds. "Let's just eat, okay? After all, we do need to talk about something important."

How? Yoona thought to herself as she took a seat on a free table, her eyes darting from various food stalls lined up to the raven-haired guy talking to one of the workers in a stall he chose. They were in a food park located quite far from the university, with only half an hour left to spare before Yoona's afternoon lectures start. Seeing as how long Jimin was chatting with the worker, she came to a conclusion that she'll miss the entire day, and just wasted her energy on waking up and leaving the comfort of her bed.