twenty-six.

——— twenty-six|park jimin ———

The moment he heard his doorbell ringing annoyingly in his peaceful and quiet apartment, Jimin was in a daze. He remembered he went back to his flat when the sun was in the process of showing itself to the world, and now he woke up with it long gone and replaced by its friend.

He felt chills running down his spine as soon as his bare feet made contact with the cold floors, stumbling out of his bedroom with nothing on but his boxers. His hair was sticking out in all directions, messier than before as his hand went up to his head and ruffled it to hopefully tame it down. It did the opposite.

His eyes felt so heavy, having a hard time to keep them open as he felt for his doorknob. He didn't even bother see through the small screen situated next to his door to see who was outside, having no care at all that he's just in his underwear and nothing more, about to socialize.

He pulled his door wide open, wider than he imagined considering he had forgotten the weight of the door, and his puffy eyes slowly moved down to see the pestering guest. It was a woman, a blonde woman to be exact, a hand placed on one side of her hip, and the other pressed against the button of his doorbell. He blinked hardly, then blinked again, and then again numerous times to tell his body that he's up and awake. And with his vision a bit better than the blurry state it was in seconds ago, he couldn't help but tilt his head to the side once he realize who was the familiar person across him.

His lips haven't moved for who knows how long, so it took him a while to part them open and speak up hoarsely, "Yoona?"

"Hi," the girl quickly answered to his call, even giving out a quick wave before bringing her hand down to her side. He noticed she was not looking at him at all, confusing him greatly, before taking a step to the side and motioning her to come in.

"Why are you here?" He asked as he trudged his way back to his living room, immediately plopping down on his sofa, hugging one of the pillows and keeping it close to his chest. The pillow was tucked under his chin as he curled up in attempt to find a comfortable position, fluttering his eyes close right after.

He could hear a click of a tongue, followed by a series of quiet complaints as he heard rustling. The vanilla scent grew stronger as seconds passed by, so he cracked one eye open and was met with Yoona leaning forward, lifting his upper body with the strength she have as she tightly gripped him by his shoulders. "Up, you go."

He hummed in response, doing his best to do so, as the girl took hold of the pants he was just lying down on, before hanging it over her arm that was occupied by his shirt. She dropped him back down rather harshly, causing a grunt and a whine coming out of him, before she tossed it to the hamper near them.