30

[Unedited]

ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ - ᴋᴇᴀɴᴜ ʙɪᴄᴏʟ

"Well that was a flop.."

"Yeah, you're telling me?" you groaned, placing your head in the palm of your hands.

"I don't understand, that was supposed to work! Luka was supposed to get super jealous and then realize how much he missed you!" Chloe exclaimed as she paced around her spacious room.

You decided it would be best if you spent some time at her place, just because having another girl to confide in was better than having no one.

"Chloe.. just let it go.. It's over. Luka has probably moved on and it's time I move on too. There's no point in dwelling over this, especially when I'm leaving next month. I'd rather do something more valuable with my time, like spend it with you." You gave her a closed eye smile as she stopped pacing and stood to look at you.

"If that's what you want [Y/N].. I suppose I could let it go." She walked over and sat on the bed next to you.

Your head was still down in the palm of your hands, anyone could see that you were clearly miserable. To recap: You came to Paris to endorse yourself in the culture as a foreign exchange student but instead got caught up, falling for a boy who messaged you by chance. You then discover that the boy you're staying with is a superhero and the boy you're in love with thinks you kissed your roommate and played him, when in fact you didn't.

With that story, who wouldn't be miserable?

Chloe just simply pat your head softly and turned on the TV, putting on a movie so that if you ever came out of your sulking position, you could at least enjoy something while you were there.

"I'm sorry [Y/N].. I know how much he means to you, but if he's treating you like this than don't you think he's not worth sulking over?" Chloe's demeanor completely changed as she spoke to you, she was more soft with her tone and her attitude was sympathetic.

"I know, I just feel so confused and lost.. with everything that's happening. I just want to talk to him. I want to know what he thinks. I want to know why he thinks I would kiss Adrien, but I guess it's too late to ask questions like that now.." you responded softly.

"I know [Y/N], and you deserve an answer to those questions, just promise me you won't go crazy trying to find the answer to them?" she questioned with a sigh, knowing that you probably would despite her asking you not to.

"I won't Chloe; Don't worry about me. I'll be fine... I promise."

♡♡♡

You stood on your balcony as the moon's light brightly shined across the sky. The wind was blowing ever so softly and the stars were visible, twinkling as they pleased.

You opened your phone to be met with an empty notifications wall. It wasn't unusual, you were used to it by now, but somehow you'd hoped that something would be different tonight.

It didn't take you long to realize what had happened when you felt a fast and chilling breeze blow past your back, tickling the hairs on your neck.

"What's up Kitty?" you addressed him without turning to see him, you knew it was him, who else could be on your balcony this late at night?

"Bonjour Mademoiselle, are you enjoying this purrfect night sky too?" he purred, moving to stand beside you now.

You let out a soft chuckle, turning to meet his green eyes. "Seriously? Mademoiselle? ", you elbowed him playfully. It wasn't like him to use such formalities with you, especially since the two of you had been living together for months now.