•Chapter 1• Percy Problems

2612 years later
Camp Half-Blood
2012 A.D.
2 years after the 2nd Giant war
(by my estimate)

Percy POV

"What would you like this morning Perseus?" A nymph asked. "The usual I'm guessing?"
I smiled. "Right you are!"
The nymph smiled and walked away to take more orders from the other campers. When she was done she walked away only to come back with the breakfast food in her arms. A satyr in his yearly 20s or something tried his luck and assisted the poor nymph with the food with a "charming" grin. The nymph laughed and accepted the help from the half goat and continued to serve food. When she got to me she smiled and handed my a plate of 5 jumbo blue pancakes with extra maple syrup and a cube of warm butter. I thanked her and began to eat my pancakes and after 5 minutes my plate was licked clean. From the Hephaestus table, Leo was laughing at my shenanigans while pointing at me. At the Hades table however, Nico had his arms crossed while rolling his eyes with a small smirk clearly seen on his face. I chuckled and sat there trying to find other things to do to distract my ADHD brain.

**********

(After Breakfast)

Chiron announced that it was time for activities to begin and asked for the councilors to begin bringing their siblings to their activities for the day. Me, being the only one in my cabin didn't need to worry about that kinda of stuff and decided to just go spar or something.
"Hey Percy." Annabeth said while walking over. She had dragged out the hey when she had talked and I already knew what that meant from past experience.

UH OH.

"H-hey Annabeth!" I stuttered. Gods dam it!
"Can't help but to notice that you and me have free time while everybody else is busy. How's about we head to your cabin and you can show me those new sword movements you've told me about?" Annabeth replied while leaning into my ear. I was positive she wasn't talking about the ones that I HAD been working on in the arena.
"O-oh y-ya just let me u-uh fix up my cabin first! It's really messy ya know. I-I'll be right back!" I lied while while trying around and running back to my cabin. Double Dam it!
"Ok Percy! Take as long as you need! We need it nice and clean for you to show me those moves of yours." Annabeth added while fluttering her eyelids.
I went from jogging to running pretty fast after that and soon arrived at the front of my cabin where I opened the door and slammed it behind me before letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I slid down to a sitting position with my back up against the door and prayed to Aphrodite for her to get rid of these thoughts that Annabeth was having like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day for that, and after that, and after that and so on and so forth.
"Again? This girl can't get enough of her hero boyfriend huh?" Aphrodite responded in my head. These prays to her are going to definitely result in a favor or black mail...or both.

*************

3rd person POV

Percy had a problem, a BIG problem. You see, being loyal is a good trait sometimes, but it can really bite you in the butt. Now, Percy loved Annabeth, but not like romantically, but like a family like how she felt for Luke.  Now yes, technically they were dating, but Percy only did it because being the loyal sucker he is, he didn't wanna break her heart so he sorta half-lied about his feelings for her and it went from there. ALSO, said 'girlfriend' had been trying to bed him for the past 3 weeks saying that it would 'seal the deal' or 'make it official' or 'improve their bond'. Percy was disgusted at any thought of him 'getting in bed' with his  sister figure and hated how she acted around him now. He wouldn't call Annabeth a slut or a whore although she seemed rather into the idea of them doing it out. He could never call one of his family such words! He wished she knew, but it could make things worse! However, that wasn't the worse of his problems, that title went to the person he actually did have romantic feelings for, but said person would probably murder him and send him to Tartarus if she figured out. She was a no-go, a woman that was off limits to all men alike. She was a maiden goddess after all! He had fallen head-over-heels when he had first saw her that winter when he was 14...well, when she was in her non-12 year old form that is. Yes, this person he had fallen so in love with was in fact the one and only Artemis, goddess of the hunt, moon and a couple of other titles.
Now, Percy knew it could never happen and almost fully accepted it, now when I say almost I mean he had a way to vent that pent up love. Now it wasn't anything dirty, he was to innocent for that. Instead it was something some would consider....rather creepy.

*************

Percy POV

It was bedtime at Camp and I was getting ready. However, all these thoughts about this complicated love thing had me thinking of her again, so I guess I had to resort to my venting strategy. I climbed out of bed and looked under said bed. There weren't many unusual things under there. Snacks, armor, clothing kicked under-bed for cabin inspection, a panda pillow pet, and a large wooden case with 3 large locks. Ok, so not super normal. It wasn't a bomb or anything, it was rather a keep sake I rather cared about. I dragged the box out from under the bed and willed about a liter of water to come my way. Like always, the water responded and I used said water to form 3 keys of ice of different shaped key-ends and inserted each into their repeated key holes. I unlocked the box and inside was a single silver arrow. One of Artemis's arrows. Now, I wasn't to proud of my theft, but it was rather easy to find one on the battle field after the fight with Gaia. I grabbed the arrow and stuffed the box back under my bed where I then climbed back under the bed sheets. I hugged the arrow close to me like my life depended on it and ignored the pain I felt when it poked me. Now don't judge! This was the closest I could get to the real deal so it would have to do! I had no intention of being a creepy weirdo and I tried my best but it kept I emotions at bay. Soon, I found himself drifting into the realm of Morpheus quite faster without the arrow and found myself in a nightmare-free sleep which always happens when I was with the arrow.

*************

3 old ladies watched the hero from a Iris message-like viewing screen from Olympus. They were in a large circular room made of a dark marble with pillars surrounding them. They sat atop 1 single stone pillar the rose out of a bottomless pit. The only light source in the room were from three large braziers filled with green flame on three sides like a triangle. They were surrounded in strings of all types lengths and colors that were glowing slightly in their corresponding colors. One of the ladies held a sea-green string around 5 meters in length, another was helping hold said string while the last lady was holding a large pair of golden scissors.
"I think it may be time." Said Clotho, the first fate, who's voice sounded to young for her looks.
"I don't know, should we give him more down time?" Replied Lachesis, the second fate, who sounded like a grandmother.
"What do you think Atropos?" The first two said a the same time.
"It is time." Responded Atropos who's voice was like nails on a chalk board.
"Very well sister." The previous two said once again at the same time.
The sisters of fate all grabbed onto the sea-green string and squeezed making their already pail hands white as snow. The string began to dim, and dim, and dim until the once vibrant sea-green string was a dark green, as dark as night, almost black. On the screen, the demigod began to writhe in immense pain and discomfort. His body began to distort and let out screams of pain. His screams became growls and his growls became roars. He started to grow claws and his head began to stretch into wolf-like features.
Percy Jackson had transformed, and fate had decided.

Weird right? I kinda thought it was cute in a way so I went with it. Beats cliche!
1190 words (btw)