•Chapter 33• Motherly Months

Percy POV

It think it was around 11 o'clock when I actually got out of bed. Sure, I try to be a productive member of the hunt, but how was I supposed to do that when all of my energy is spent?
Do you think we did ok?
If we didn't I think she would've said something.
But we just got engaged!
Exactly, if she wants out, now would be a good time.
Ok then, today we work on stamina.
We were at it for hours!
Not enough!
How about you do it?
I don't know if Arty's into that, Chief.
For fucks sake—I meant you and Lennox!!!
TMI

Speaking of the two, they were currently snuggled up against us and holding on for dear life. Both of us reeked and the room was a mess. Clothes were strewn about and the bed was soaked.
Gross.

Since the hunt didn't take to kindly to this kind of thing, we ended up picking up the whole room and taking a shower before removing the still sleeping Artemis from bed and setting the mattress aside for cleaning.
Is there a store nearby? We could totally use some Febreze.
Doubt it.

"What time is it? And why does my ass hurt like hell?" Groaned the now awake goddess. She looked ragged and was still naked. Of course, I didn't say anything, I'm trying to keep myself engaged.

"It's 11 babe. Also, you may want to take a shower." I laughed. She blushed golden and ran off to grab a towel before flashing away to a lake for a shower. In the meantime, I decided to finish up my cleaning and put on my uniform. The usually clean clothes were covered in....stuff and I ended up putting on normal jeans and a jacket. By then, Artemis had returned clean and ready. The only thing that bothered my was her concerned face.
"Arty, what's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and told me it was nothing. Of course it was something, but pushing it would get me nowhere.

"Percy—can...ah! Can you...help me to the dinning table?" I blushed. She was holding her hip and had a limp. Her face kept contorting to one of pain as she wobbled into my arms. I caught her before she fell and basically carried her towards the tent's exit.
I'd say we did a good job.
Shut up for once.

As we left the tent. Many hunters looked exhausted. Some had bags under their eyes and their uniforms were wrinkled. Their usual composed looks were ruined by the shaggy rat's nest that was their hair. The only one looking decent was Lily who sat with Phoebe and Thalia near our tent. When they saw us, they walked over tiredly with Phoebe storming in the front with Thalia in second with the always cheerful Lily in pursuit.

"Listen hear Perseus! You better have a good explanation for yourself or I swear—!"

"Literally no one except Lilith got sleep because of you two rabbits. If it weren't for her living cotton ball, she would've heard everything." Thalia said bluntly. Phoebe looked like she was about to explode after being interrupted by Thalia. Artemis put on a face of fake confusion.

"What do you mean Lieutenant?"

"Oh? Does this ring a bell?" Thalia fell backwards and was caught by Phoebe in the nick of time. Thalia had put her hand on her forehead before dramatically reciting last night. "Oh Percy! Yes! Faster! Harder! I want more! I—"

"Ok! That's enough Thalia!" I quickly interrupted before things got awkward. Artemis had her face buried in my chest and was blushing beyond measurement.

"Percy please get me to the table..." Artemis grumbled. "This I haven't even eaten yet and I already hate this day."

*************

Later On

The day went by quickly for both of us since we both sept in. Saying that, I'm not sure if we'll actually be able to sleep tonight.