•Chapter 3• Imprisonment

3rd Person POV

With the 'monster' tied up and in their possession, on Olympus, the gods discussed of what to do to the now transformed hero.
"The fact that that thing could take on the entire camp is a threat to our very existence!" Zeus thundered.
"What are you suggesting?" Poseidon asked, still shaking from grief.
"I'm saying we should destroy that monster at once whether it be your son or not!"
"Absolutely not brother!" Hades, now present, chimed in. "Once again your lust for power blinds you Zeus!"
"That's not all he lusts for..." Hera grumbled.
"If you lay a single hair on my son I will personally see to it that you are sent to Tartarus!" The sea god threatened.
"I'm with uncle P on this one!" Apollo added.
"So am I!" Yelled Hermes.
"Enough!" Yelled the king, striking the floor with one of his lightning bolts. "We shall put it to a vote!"

*************

Artemis POV

I-it's him. He has the eyes, the....the creature within him. He's just like me.
Of course he is you foolish goddess! And you let the Olympians capture him! You idiot! We could loose him forever now!
Oh boy, Λένοξ was especially angry today.
Of course I am! I should be! Also I am VERY hangry right now! We should have eaten before we left!
How would we explain the giant grease stains you would've left on my clothes?! You eat like an animal! Not to mention you like-eh! Fast food!
Hey! I could consider that racist! Also fast food kicks ass!
We've been over this, you are basically just another aspect of me, insulting me in another form isn't racist. Besides, discussions of race only bring about problems. Also it doesn't. I feel like shit afterword.

I can't believe it is Perseus though! I mean the hero of Olympus?! The fates are really having fun with this one! Poor hero, he must be so confused...
And alone after you left him there to be captured! I mean, come on Artemis! You left our Percy and our....whatever his hunter's name is to be captured! He probably hates us right now! And way to blow first introductions with him! They've got that Annabeth as a girlfriend to! We need them to like us! Like we want them to!
I've known Perseus before all this....
You know what I mean!
"Let's begin our vote for the hero's fate! Release or death."
What?! Father can't do that! Especially not to him!
Oh ya, and back to the topic of first introductions, remember when we did first meet back at that school where the Di Angelos were? Oh it's great to think back to those times, he was so cute yet so handsome at the same time! If there weren't any laws, I would've snatched him up the first chance I got! You couldn't stop thinking about him and neither could I-
YA! That's the reason why we got taken hostage by Atlas! You kept me distracted with all those thoughts! Now shush! Also we need to have a serious discussion after this! That was REALLY weird.

*************

3rd Person POV

Those who voted for death are the following gods:
Zeus because he was a threat to him.
Hera since she was disgusted by the turn out of the demigod.
Demeter didn't care much for him, he didn't eat enough cereal.
Ares wanted that little shit dead for ruining his image back when he was 12.
Athena didn't like sons of Poseidon, besides he was dating HER daughter and he was foolish, idiotic, and it was obvious he did not return his feelings towards her daughter.
Dionysus didn't care much as per usual.

Those who voted for his life were:
Poseidon, his father after all.
Hades cared for the hero. He got his throne returned to him after all.
Apollo cared for his little cuz.
Artemis had feelings towards him.
Hephaestus found the demigod a worthy asset and a worthy person despite not being an automation.
Hermes was highly grateful for the demigod hero for bringing his son Luke to his senses before it was to late.
Hestia cared for her family. Especially the one who noticed her when others pass by.
Aphrodite couldn't lose her favorite source of entertainment this easily!

According to Zeus, the king's vote counted as four points bringing the final score 9:8. Death to life.
"This is Bullshit!" Raged the Earthshaker.
"Sorry brother but the council has decided." Zeus added cheekily. "Sorry for your loss. Council dismissed!" Zeus left with a bolt of lightning, a cheeky smile, and the sounding of thunder.

*************

Percy POV

W-where am I? What happened? Why am I being imprisoned? Celestial bronze chains were wrapped around my legs, arms, and toro that chained me to a brick wall. The door itself, was also made out of the same material. I tried to writhe free but I couldn't even move my arms the slightest bit. It was cold, dark and cramped. I hated it. I was like a caged animal in a zoo.
We kinda are one considering what we truly are.
It's you! That voice! What's your name by the way?
I dunno...I was kinda born like, a couple days ago so what about...Kyle?
No way
Bob?
Uh, no. I have sad memories with that one...
Cam?
Not very Greek sounding ya know? You want a kickass Greek name in a murder you dead mythology.
Ok soooo....What about...
Any day now.
Ya, you try naming yourself!
How about try swimming better! My head still hurts!
Screw you man...how about Camaxotz?
Camaxotz?
Yes indeed! Sounds cool right? 'Kickass' as you put it, hm?
I guess...
Ha! Knew you'd like it!
Camaxotz it is then...

The door of my cell began to rattle. This got me worried. It was never caught much ya know. I was more of the 'you'll never catch me!' type. A figure opened the door to my cell. They were wearing a silver cloak and I couldn't see their eyes. What I could see however was a needle with a teal liquid in it. Uh oh. No drugs please! I want to stay clean! I tried to let the assailant know but after trying to speak, I realized I was gagged. The figure brought the needle to my wrist and injected it. I felt woozy, like I had just drunk Dionysus's bar supply.
"Don't worry Percy, I'll get you out of here." Whispered the feminine sounding cloaked assailant where I promptly passed out from the drugs that I had asked NICELY for me not to get. Then again, I was gagged.