Chapter 1

Trigger Warnings - swearing
(I'm now questioning everything about this story while editing this. Why would the princess want someone who tripped her over)

Sapnap's pov

Today's the day I hate the most. Getting my younger sister a personal servant. One she's picky and I mean picky, and two it's only girls who try to be her servant. Every girl except lesbians or girls who are attracted to every gender except boys all want the job so they can flirt with me. That's why my parents end up firing them every single time there's a new servant. I honestly think they should just give her one of there servants. There was an aggressive knock against my bedroom door as George slams open the door.

"Sapnap, get up. You have to go to the interviews soon," George stated, leaning against my door frame while crossing his arms. "First of all, why do I have to be there and secondly why are you still here bitch," I say looking at George putting the middle finger up at him. He rolled his eyes, pushing himself off the doorframe and leaving while putting his middle finger in the air. My personal servant and guard are both of my best friends so I'm grateful for one thing as prince. I can make jokes like that with them all the time as well.

Karl's pov

"No I'm gonna be late!" I yelped jumping out of bed sprinting past my mum who woke me up. I only have 30 minutes before the interview since the interviews at 9am and it's 8:30 at this very moment. I quickly put on some appropriate clothes for the interview and run downstairs to have something to eat so I'm not going to starve. "Good luck on the interview honey. Love you." My mother says kissing my cheek while baking cookies. "Love you too mum." I wave rushing out the door. By the time I had left it's 8:45 which means I only have 15 minutes left.

It's now 8:50 and I was speed walking to the castle until I run straight into a young girl. "I'm so sorry are you ok?" Panicked I say staring at the girl. "Yes I'm fine, my knee just hurts badly." She says, eyes tearing up. If I go to the interview and not help this little girl I'm gonna feel guilty. "Can you wait here for a moment please?" I ask. "Why should I, you tripped me over." She looks up at me tears threatening to fall out of her eyes "Just trust me on this one please," I beg hoping she listens.

I sprint back to mine and my mum's shared house. "MUM WHERE'S THE FIRST AID KIT?" I yell bolting through the door," In the kitchen." I grab the first aid kit and run back to the little girl as fast as I can. "Can you show me your knee please?" She removes her hand from her injury. There's some blood and dirt in her wound but nothing to serious.

"Ok this may hurt a little but I promise it'll make it heal better," I grab out an alcohol-free wipe and slowly wipe over the wound to make sure there's no dirt left. I slowly and carefully put the adhesive dressing over the wound and pack up everything putting it all back in the first aid kit.

"Thank you." She says kindly smiling a few tears still threatening to fall from her eyes. Getting up from the ground with a little help from me. "I'm so sorry but I must go. I'm late for an interview. I have to go now." I wave goodbye and start to run back to my house.

My mother looks at me confused with why I'm not at the interview already. "I'll explain everything later," I say smiling at her while running through people to get back to the castle It's already 9:07 and i'm late but I don't feel as guilty now for tripping over that young girl.

Punz's pov

I was watching what that man did to Hannah the whole time. Then walk over to the princess. "Why don't we go in for the interview. We're late by 3 minutes your highness." When we walk over to the king, queen, and prince and then interview starts. I walk over and start talking to Purpled one of my closest friends at this castle, some even call us brothers. I just know this will be a long and boring process. You can already see the boredom in the Sapnap and Hannah's eyes.