Chapter 3

Trigger Warnings - Mentions of death

This writing is a/n during the chapters but will be important sometimes. So read them.

Karl's pov

It's been a week since I started this job and I'm getting along with everyone but I still keep bumping into people. I've been doing Hannah's hair every day since I started and she has loved all of the hairstyles. I've done buns, braids, and half up half down. I've been able to nearly been able to pay for my mother's hospital bills.

I'm getting ready for the day talking to George talking about random things. I have 15 minutes before I have to wake Hannah up at 6:30. The reason I've been waking her up at 6:30 is so I can do her hair. Today I've decided to do space buns.

(Kinda like this)

(Kinda like this)

"Hannah it's time to wake up," I say while opening up the blinds. I look over to the bed to see she isn't there. "Hannah!" I yell a little louder. I check everywhere. Now I'm getting really worried. I quickly walk out of the room and go to the dining room.

She's not there. "Karl are you ok and where's Hannah?" The king asked. How am I meant to tell them that their daughter wasn't in her room and I can't find her? "We have a problem!" Punz yells running in. All of us look at him. "Is it Hannah?" I ask. "Yes, she's missing!" Punz yells worried. "How do you know that?" "She wasn't in her room this morning," I say.

-Timeskip to when all the workers and royal family are in the ballroom-

"So what do we do," Techno said. (Techno is a guard like Wilbur and they work together) "Karl, where was the last place she was with you?" Everyone looks at me. "In her bedroom, but I have an idea where she is." I look at Punz and he knows what I'm talking about. "Where?" The Queen says calming down a bit. "Follow me," says Punz. _

-At the place-

"Hannah?" I say. Hannah goes to the treehouse when she's sad. "Go away!" Hannah yelled with slight sobs. "Hannah, what's wrong?" and she still replied with a go away. Everyone starts to leave except for me. I decide to climb up the ladder. She was hugging her teddy with tears rolling down her face.

"Check the date," I look at the date and realize it was the day the special person died. She hasn't told me who this is but I know they're important if she's crying. "Come here," I say as I bring her in for a hug. "The special person was my best friend," she said crying even more. Soon I could hear soft snores. I call Punz to help me carry her back to her room.

Punz puts her in her bed and we walk out. "Thanks, Punz," "It's my job," He says walking down the stairs. I run after him but then I trip down the stairs. I could hear Punz laughing at the top of the stairs. "Karl," Punz says. "Do you need help?" I look up to see Sapnap with his hand out. Dream and George were laughing a little. "Thanks, Sapnap," I quickly walk past them and continue to talk with Punz.