Chapter 9

Trigger warnings - swearing, mentions of abuse, divorce if that triggers anyone

Karl's pov

"Karl, what are you doing here?" Sapnap asks while tightening his grip on me. "Your sister, Punz, and Niki snuck me in because they said you were having a bad mental state," He was looking away. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," He says while pulling me in for a hug. "I missed you so much, Karl," "I can tell," I say while looking at his room. It wasn't a mess but it wasn't clean either.

I guess I was stuck in Sapnap's room for more than half an hour just talking about things until he tells me that he can marry someone in the village. "So he decides this now!" I say pissed. "I know. I was also pissed," He said while hugging me. "But now you can be my boyfriend if you want to," He says looking away shyly. "I would love that," 

"Now that you're my boyfriend, I will take you to my father and will still date you with whatever he says," He says getting out of bed and walking towards the door. "Do you think you can walk around the castle in sleepwear," I say while laughing. "Oh. I'll go change quickly," Honestly if I meet the king again I might die because of last time. "Ok let's go,"

Hannah's pov

"OK everyone we will be discussing the wedding because I have a bride picked out for Sapnap," My father said. I was mad at my father for just picking out a random girl to marry Sapnap. I also felt bad for my mother because she could say anything without being told that it was a stupid idea or not having an opinion. "Hannah can you please get Sapnap," "Sure thing father," The girl looks uncomfortable with marrying Sapnap as well. 

When I get upstairs I see Sapnap leaving his room holding Karl's hand. "What happened," Honestly I couldn't care that Sapnap left his room. "Me and Karl talked for a bit, then I told him about the village dating thing and now we're dating," "So my plan worked," "Yes it did," Now that there dating I can't tell Sapnap about him having to get married to someone else. "Wait right here. Both of you," I say rushing downstairs before they could say anything.

Once I get downstairs I yell something no one is ready for. mabe minus Punz, Niki, George, and probably Dream because of George. "Sapnap's dating someone!" I yell so everyone could hear me. "So it worked," I hear Punz say. "What worked," My father said to me. "We snuck Karl in, took him to Karl's room, and now they're dating," I say proudly.

"Wait so I don't have to marry him?" The girl says. "No, you don't," My mother says. "You can leave now," As my mother said, she walked out of the castle calmly looking less uncomfortable. "Also I already have a boyfriend!" She yells as she leaves. 

Sapnap's pov

We have been waiting a while for Hannah to come back. "Also I already have a boyfriend!" Someone says. "We should probably fo find Hannah," I say knowing that she will be with my father. "Do you think your dad will hate me?" Karl says looking up at me. "Well even if he does my mother, sister, the workers and most of the village will like you," "You promise," He says still nervous. "I promise," I say while giving him a kiss. 

We walk down to the ballroom to see my father yealling at my mother. While everyone else is watching. "Can you stop yelling at my mother!" I yell at my father. Everyone turns to face me. I've always hated my father but now he's messing everything up. My mother can just divorce him and stay queen. My mother is the royal family member not my father. 

"What did you say to me!" He say walking towards me. "And what's he doing here!" "I said leave my mother alone and Hannah brought him here!" We are now just staring at each other. "Well your a piece of shit your highness," Quackity says from behind my father. "I should fire you right now," "Can't Sapnap rehire me after he becomes king," I'm for some reason enjoying this. 

"Mother can't you divorce father and you can send him to jail," Hannah says. We both have always wanted to say that to her but at the right moment. "Actually I already have the divorce papers so I need you to sign them then I can send you to jail," "I'll get them if you want your majesty," Niki says while rushing upstairs. "Why will he go to jail?" Karl asks from behind me.

"When Sapnap was younger he would abuse me and Sapnap and then he stopped when Hannah was born," my mother says. "He is also a bitch,"  I hear Dream say. "Ok you just need to sign these or I could get someone to make you sign them," Niki says. How can she be so scary.

-After him signing the diviorce papers and leaving-

"Everyone can you please go back to work now," My mother says as everyone goes to do there jobs. "I should go now," Karl says about to leave. "But I want you to stay with me," "Eww love, it's disgusting," Hannah says from behind me. "Fuck you," All I could hear is Karl laughing behind me. "At least that bitch is gone," "The bitch who nearly fired Quackity and fired Karl," I say. "At least you got a boyfriend out of it," Karl says. "I'm leaving, also everyone knows your dating," She says while leaving. 

"Move idiot, I need to give my best friend a hug," Quackity says while tackling Karl into a hug. "I missed you too," "Are you moving back into the castle," Quackity ask. "Yes, he is. He's moving into my room," I say interrupting him. "Ok well he better move in by tonight or else Sapnap," "That's fine with me," I say while taking Karl with me. "Are you ok with me moving into your room," "Yes you're my boyfriend. Now let's go get your stuff," I say

-After unpacking into Sapnap's room-

"You should know that I'm very clingy," Karl says while cuddling me. "I can tell. You do know we have to get married before I get crowned king," I was worried he was gonna be mad. "Ok, just not like in at least a year then I'm good," He says. "He meant next month," George says as he walks in. "What!" He says getting up to fast. " I mean he gets crowned at 18 birthday which is in 6 weeks or one month and 2 weeks," "George I'm only seventeen thought,"He says. "Now we have a problem," "What are we gonna do," I say as I can see Karl freaking out.

We talk about it for a while and Karl is fine with getting married. "But if we adopt kids They can get married at whatever age over 18," He say looking over at me. "I'm fine with that," "You should tell your mother about the wedding," George says before leaving. "Ok," "I'm coming," Karl say hopping off the bed.

After we told my mother she said that it was in 4 weeks but if we wanted to change the date then we can. By 9:30pm we had showered and were now watching a movie. (They did not shower together if that's what you thought) "I'm tired, I'm going to bed," Karl says cuddling into to me. Soon I hear soft snores. Soon I fell asleep to.

Hannah's pov

I look into Sapnap's room to see him and Karl cuddling. I was happy I helped my brother out. "Hannah what are you doing awake," "I'm just checking on Sapnap, Wilbur. Also why are you always awake late at night!" "I have no idea but I think you should go to sleep and maybe you can help Sapnap and Karl plan there wedding," "Wait you think they would let me help. I'll go to bed now. Night Wilbur," "Goodnight Hannah," He say and I go to my bed and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------

Word count - 1385

Sorry This chapter took so long to come out but I was camping. Also I'm having some mental heath problems. Also school is starting soon so updates will be slow. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also I had home made pizza while writing this chapte. Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink water.