Chapter 2

Trigger warnings - Death may be mentioned a bit, swearing

Karl's pov

I woke up ready to start my first day. I want to do a good job to avoid getting fired. I need to help pay my mother's medical bills. I see that Quackity has already left and Dream and George are getting ready. "Hey George, what's Quackity's job?" "He works in the kitchen as a chef, but mostly he hangs out with Wilbur," George says. "George get your gay ass up. It's time to wake up Sapnap." Dream said. "Ok. Fine bye guys," George said while slowly walking out. Now, what should I do? It's 6:30."Alright Dream I better get going," "Goodbye, Karl. See you later," Dream said waving as I walked out.

I walked down to the kitchen hoping to find Quackity. Somehow we just clicked and became really good friends. "Hey Karl, do you need something?" Quackity asked "No but I have to wait till 7 so I can wake up Hannah." "Ok you can hang out with me then." Quackity said smiling. I hang out with Quackity until 6:45. "Karl I love hanging out with you but I have to start cooking," he said looking sad. "Fine goodbye, bye Quackity," I say while exiting the kitchen to go to Hannah's room.

I was walking to Hannah's room until I bumped into someone. Why do I bump into so many people. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I look up to see Sapnap. My face turns from a smile to a nervous frown. Ok, Karl what's your problem with bumping into royals. Who's next the queen or king. "I can tell." He said staring down at me. I see Dream and George behind look worried. George walks over to me and helps me up.  "You should get going," George whispered to me.

"I should go to Hannah now." The first time I talked to Sapnap is when I bump into him. I quickly run up the stairs making sure not to run into anyone. I make my way over to Hannah's room. "Hannah it's time to wake up." Hannah looks up tired. "Good morning," said Hannah

Sapnap's pov

"Karl definitely has a problem with bumping into people, cause Wilbur told me last night karl bumped into Wilbur," George told me. "First Hannah, then Wilbur, and now me. Seriously." Who's next one of the maids or even my parents. I walk down to the dining room ready to eat breakfast. My breakfast comes out and I thank the waiter and tell him to say thank you to the cooks. I'm becoming king in three months so my parents want me to find a husband or wife soon. Well my mother kinda made my dad agree to me having a husband.

I'm nearly finished eating breakfast when I see Hannah and Karl come into the dining room. I started to notice the features that made him look so cute. He has fluffy brown hair and beautiful grey eyes. "Dude you are staring," Dream whispered into my ear. I quickly look away and start to finish up my breakfast while taking small glances at him. After I finish Dream, George and I start to walkback to my room.

Hannah's pov

I saw Sapnap glancing at Karl while he was finishing his breakfast. Why was he staring at Karl? Soon Quackity brought out my breakfast which was bacon and eggs. As I started to eat Karl asked a important question which I hate answering. "Hey, Hannah, why do you carry that stuffed animal everywhere with you," Karl asked. "It's because someone important gave it to me but they're dead, so it reminds me of then," I said trying hard to not crying. "Oh I'm so sorry I shouldn't of asked," he says apologising. "It's fine you were just curious,"

 "It's fine you were just curious,"