Chapter 10

Trigger warnings - Swearing, talking about dead people and maybe death

Before I start I will not be doing any pet names because I hate pet names. So Karl will only call Sapnap Sap and Karl will just be Karl. Sorry if you wanted any pet names. Also sorry if this chapter is bad but I am very tired. Also, I'm not making Sapnap propose cause I don't know how to write stuff like that and it will probably be cringey

Karl's pov

Sapnap is getting crowned today. "I'm nervous. What if I make a fool of myself. What if," He continues walking around the room. "Sap you'll be fine," "Are you sure. It starts in 3 hours but I'm sure something bad will happen before then," He continues to say. "Sapnap calm down. Why don't we go for a walk to calm you down," I say looking at him from the bed. "Ok fine but you need to get dressed," 

Me and Sapnap decided to change the date of the wedding to the day after my birthday July 19th next year so I'm at least eighteen. "Come on let's go," I say coming out of the bathroom. "Are you sure I'm gonna be fine," "Sapnap for the last time your gonna be fine," 

"If you two are going out please take Hannah with you," The queen says looking stressed. "She's stressing everyone with what she's gonna wear," "Sounds like Hannah," Sapnap says. Hannah comes running up the stairs. "Mum where's Niki. She said she would take me to get a dress," "We can take you to get your dress Hannah," I say looking at her. "Yes. Can you tell Niki that she doesn't have to help get a dress," 

We continue to leave. "Be back in an hour please so you can get ready," "Ok mother," Sapnap says pulling me down the stairs. "If I fall it's on you this time," I say. Both Hannah and Sapnap start laughing. " You fall over all the time though," Hannah says laughing. "I can carry you if you want," Sapnap said stopping at the bottom of the stairs. "No. Come on Hannah let's leave Sapnap," I say walking with Hannah.

We decide to go to the dress shop first to get Hannah a dress. For some reason, she decided to get the dress on the day of the coronation. "Ok let's put this in the car and head back," I say pulling both of them. People were staring at me thinking that I'm trying to kidnap them because I didn't want to tell the village that I'm dating Sapnap.

"People think you're trying to kidnap us," Hannah says laughing. "Well, that's not my fault. Now hurry up and get to the car before we don't have time to get ready," When we arrive back at the castle punz takes Hannah and her dress to her room and goes and grabs Niki while me and Sapnap head to his room.

"Karl, if I look bad, can you tell me honestly," "I will I promise," Soon he comes out in his outfit which looks good. "You look good Sap," "Good. I didn't want to buy a new one last minute," I go over and hug him. "You'll do great, I promise," After I got ready we go downstairs. I see all the workers talking. I go to Quackity and George to hang out before the coronation.

Sapnap's pov

Normally royal events like this don't stress me out but this one is making me panic. "Are you excited, your gonna become king," Dream says walking over to me. "No, I'm not," I say hugging him. "How do you think I'll do," "Terrible," Wilbur says walking over. "That doesn't help Wilbur," 

"Everyone go to your position and wait for people to come," My mother says leaving. "Come on. You got this dude," Dream says walking with me. "Do I or will I fail Dream," "Stop Fucking complaining and think that you'll be terrible. You'll be fucking fine, got it," Wilbur sayspissed. "Good luck," Dream says walking off with Wilbur. "I got this,"

"Mother, how were you during your coronation?" I ask. "Nervous. I said a few words wrong but other than that I was fine," She said sitting next to me. "You'll be fine. I promise you," She said with a reassuring smile. I see people come in and I get even more nervous. "You ready," Hannah says standing next to me.

-After the coronation-

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I only made two mistakes while saying my speech but luckily no one found out. "You did so good," Karl says running over to me. "What's the time?" "6 pm, why?" "I don't know maybe I want dinner," 

-After dinner-

"Sap, it's a full moon tonight. Wanna go watch the full moon with me," "Ok," I say with a yawn. "If your tired we can go lie in bed," He says looking at me. "Nah it's fine. Let's go," Once we get outside we find a spot on the grass and lay down and soon enough I fall asleep.

Karl's pov

I laugh to myself as I see Sapnap asleep. I look at all the constellations in the stars remembering this was me and my mum's favourite thing to do. I wish she was still here but at least I still have Sapnap. Soon I check the time to see it's 11 pm. "Sapnap. We have to go back to our room now," "Ok," He say sitting up tiredly. Once we get back up to our roomwe have showers and hop into bed. "Night," I say to Sapnap to see he's already asleep.

-----------------------

Word count - 943

I may just cause some angst in the next chapter because I need something to happen and if I don't I may lose my motavation. Don't forget to eat, drink water and sleep.