Chapter 15

Trigger warnings - swearing and talk about sex

I've slightly lost motivation for this book so we'll skip to wedding. I slightly losing motivation for most things in life. Omg I'm so fucking tired and can't be bothered with life anymore. Enjoy the book anyway.

Karl's pov
I stand in the dressing room looking at myself in the mirror. "You look good," "Thanks Quackity. You know I never thought I would be here right now," I smile looking at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing an all white suit with a flower crown in my hair cause Hannah had made it for me and wanted me to wear it. I turned 18 yesterday and had the best time ever partying but I'm more excited for today even though most people in the village are gonna be here.

"How do I look," I hear George say. He was wearing a light blue suit while Quackity was wearing a dark blue suit and his beanie. "You both look good," "Woah the bride looks amazing," Lilly says standing next to Hannah. Lilly was wearing a purple dress and Hannah was wearing a pink dress. "We all look amazing," Hannah says. "Who's gonna walk you down the isle because your dad hasn't been bothered to be in your life," There was one male in the castle who I knew cared about me a lot.

"Punz thanks for coming, can you walk me down the isle?" I say smiling. "Yeah sure," He says. "Thank you," Punz was wearing a dark blue suit just like Quackity's. I smile at myself in the mirror. "Karl, you've gotta be out here in 2 minutes," "Alright coming Lilly," I stand next to Punz being really nervous.

"You nervous," "No shit Punz," "Oh my god Karl you've grown up. You swore," We both just laugh. "But seriously, you'll be fine ok," "Let's hope I don't fall though," "If you fall I fall so don't," The music starts playing and the people start walking down the isle. "Goodbye my friend," Quackity says before he leaves.

As I walk down the isle I see my sister and her husband sitting in the corner smiling at me. I look over to see Lilly and Emma holding hands just smiling. They started dating a few days before my party. Once I get down to where I'm meant to stand I see Sapnap in a black suit.

(Time skip cause I can't write a wedding for shit)

"Sapnap do you take Karl to be your husband?" "I do," "Karl do you take Sapnap to be your husband?" "I do," "You may now kiss the bride or groom or whatever you wanna call it," We kiss even though it was embarrassing and then we walk down the isle. We hop in the car and drive back to the castle.

"I thought you would have worn orange cause it suits you better," "Purple would have suited you better," I just cuddle into his side smiling. "Just image if I hadn't of tripped over your sister what would of happened then," "I would be married to some idiot and not you my love," He says while kissing my hand. "Never call me my love or love again," "What about princess, or my prince, or beautiful, or cutie, or handsome and I could come up with so much more," "Karl fine ok," "Basic," He says rolling his eyes.

"Fine the I'll go with my prince," I say sarcastically thinking he'll stop with this. "Ok my prince when are we gonna have kids and have sex," "Sapnap ew no we just got married and your already thinking about that," "Well maybe on our honeymoon we can have sex," "Ok, shut up. You're being annoying,"

"Just asking love," " STOP WITH THE STUPID PET NAMES!" All I heard was him laugh as I hit him playfully. "Well think about it because I want to fuck you," He said smiling. "You disgusting. Oh look we're at the castle horny bitch," I said walking out of the car. "Wait up," He says hopping out quickly following behind me and grabbing my hand.

We walk to the ballroom to see it decorated beautifully. "This is so pretty," I say admiring it. "I thought you would like how it looks," "Well it looks beautiful, and Tommy, Wilbur, Techno and Philza do an awesome job decorating," "They really did," He said dragging me in pulling me to the table.

"I bet Dreams gonna write an embarrassing speech thing about me," "That would be funny," I say walking around to check out some of the decorations close up. "You must really like the decorations," "I do, there really pretty,"

I see George and Quackity running up to me and attacking me in a hug. "Come sit down we need to show you something," Quackity says dragging me to our seats without me even saying anything. "I can walk on my own you know that right," "Yes we do but you would walk slowly," George says sitting me down and showing me something on his phone.

"Lilly and Emma were making out just after the wedding and we caught it on photo," Quackity says. "Yeah there dating so it's fine," "Yeah we know we just thought it was important and you need to sit down so that we can start the reception," "Fine,"

As everyone was entering and sitting in their seats I smiled knowing that everyone here I was really good friends with. After everyone was in there seats it went into chatter.

"Everyone my I have your attention," Dream said making everyone go quiet. "Dream don't," Sapnap whispered to Dream hoping he won't say anything.

"As you all know I am Sapnap's best friend and have been for the past 13 year, so we met when we were 5. Obviously we have been through a lot together and there has been a lot of embarrassing moments, so I will be telling you some of them," Dream said proudly. Sapnap's cheeks went red with embarrassment.

"Sapnap you'll remember all of these," "Just hurry up and get it over with Dream," "I could say lots of them but I'm not that mean so here are some of my favourites,"

"One of them was when he wet himself while having a sleepover and then he blamed it on me and called me piss baby. Another amazing memory was when you liked a bitch who annoyed the shit out of people and was a whore which now makes me embarrassed so thank fuck you fell in love with Karl. Another one was when you tripped when walking in front of some royal families and the finally one was when you spilt water all over your pants and it looked like you peed yourself," He then smiled, bowed and sat down.

Everyone was laughing while Sapnap's face was red from the embarrassment of those memories. After everyone finished laughing some other people started talking. "Ok everyone can eat now," Sapnap announced. There was all these fancy food but there was also normal food like chicken nuggets.

"Karl I need help picking out stuff for lunch," "Sure Hannah what do you want," She just point at a few different foods and I put it on her plate. "There you go. Now eat up," I say patting her on her head and walking away.

At the end of the day me and Sapnap are ready to go on our honeymoon. As we sat in the car on the way to Hawaii we have a random conversation. "Are we gonna have sex," "FOR THE LAST HONKING TIME, NO!" I say hitting in the arm.
——————————————

Word count - 1280
Don't forget to eat, drink and sleep.
This is also the end of the book so go read my dreamnap book.
- Chloe 🧡