Chapter 5

Trigger Warnings - F slur, homophobia, swearing, death

Karl's pov

God, I'm nervous for today after I heard what Adam did to George. I mean I'll be with Sapnap the whole time but still. I get up from my bed to see Dream is the only one here. "Dream I thought George would still be here," "He has to help downstairs. You get the day off but that's all I know about you,"

I go to the bathroom and get dressed. By the time I come out Dream has left. I walk into Hannah's room to see she's awake. "Ready for your big day with Sapnap," She says a little too excitedly. "yeah. How long until it starts?" "It starts at 12 so six hours and 30 minutes a lest,"

"Well, I'm going to go have breakfast. I'll see you soon." Hannah says walking out. I walk out to see the ballroom and it looks better than it did two days ago. I see a princess talking to George. "Hi, I'm Karl," I say with a bow. She giggles a little. "My name is Lilly," She says with a curtsy. "This is the princess I was talking about when I told you about Adam," George says. I shiver remembering what he did to George.

We talk for a bit until Adam walks in. "Well, well, well isn't it the two faggots and a friend," "Karl actually," He looks at me and walks over. He's probably about 6ft or taller while I'm 5'9. (Karl needs to be shorter for the story for some reason) " What did you just say to me?" Everyone was now looking. I'm gonna regret that. "I told you my name," 

Sapnap's pov

Me and Hannah were just eating breakfast like normal when Puffy came in saying Adam was talking to Karl. Me and Hannah quickly rush to the ballroom. "All I did was tell you my name," Karl said. "Still I think you're a fucking fag!" Adam yelled. "Yeah I'm not straight," Everyone was trying not to laugh. Hannah started to laugh.

Everyone looked over to see us. Adam turned back to Karl but he was gone. "Where did that bitch go," Adam says pissed. "Over here," He says from behind me and Hannah. I knew he wasn't gonna come near me after last time. He storms out of the room pissed. After that, the whole room breaks into laughter. 

"Guys it's 11 just so you know," George says. Me and Lilly walk out of the room together. "George told me you like Karl," The whole castle knew about my crush and now Lilly. "I better get ready though. I'll see if I can find you at the masquerade. I'll be dancing with a girl by the way," After she walks away I go to my room.

Karl's pov

Me and Hannah walk to her room so I can do her hair. "I'm nervous Karl. This is the first time I have to do a speech," "Yeah and I have to dance with Sapnap and I don't know how to dance," I say. "That sucks but Sap will help you," I do her hair quickly which looks nice, and get out her dress and crown.

 "That sucks but Sap will help you," I do her hair quickly which looks nice, and get out her dress and crown