Chapter 7

Trigger Warnings - Swearing

Karl's pov

I wake up to see Sapnap cuddling me. I could feel my face heat up from the kisses and now cuddling. "Sapnap wake up," I say tiredly. "Goodmorning," Honk his morning voice is hot. "We need to get ready now," "But you don't have work today," He says cuddling into me more. I liked him hugging me. It felt safe.

"Well I'm getting up," I say pushing him out of bed. When I get out of bed I see that Dream, George, and Quackity are gone. They're probably busy. "I'm getting changed now," I say grabbing my clothes. Before I walk into the bathroom Sapnap gave me a quick kiss. I quickly walk into the bathroom as a blushing mess. I could hear a small laugh come from Sapnap.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see the king and queen standing at the door. "Goodmorning your highnesses," I say with a bow. "Karl you're fired," The king says. "What?" I say looking up at him. It looked like the queen wanted to say something but she stayed quiet. "Your family. So pack up and leave by tonight," He says while leaving. 

I was frozen. I only started 3 weeks ago and now I'm fired. "Do you need help packing?" The Queen asked. "Yes please," I tried to tell him not to but when he saw you kiss Sapnap he didn't listen to me," I shouldn't have kissed him.

-After the queen and Karl finish packing-

"Is it ok if I do something alone before I leave?" I say looking at the Queen. "Of course," she says walking out of the room and then closes the door. I decided to write some letters to the people to who I was close. Hannah, Dream, George, Quackity, Wilbur, Niki, Punz, and Sapnap. I'll write small letters to the others too. 

After I write the letters I found the queen waiting outside of the room. "Could you ask someone to give these to everyone please," I say looking at her. "Of course," "I'll be leaving now," I say walking down to the door. I walk to my house with my stuff and start to unpack. After I finish unpacking I break down on my bed. I'll have to find a new job.

-Everyone's reactions to the letters-

-Wilbur's-

I was sitting with Quackity and Niki talking about something when Bad came and gave me a letter. "There from Karl," He says walking away. I open my letter and read it to myself.

Dear Wilbur,
I know I wasn't very close but you made my job here very fun. Even if the nickname you gave me was stupid I will miss you calling me that. Make sure to take care of Quackity for me. Try and forget about me the best you can. The king fired me not the queen so do not hate her. I would love to know more about you but that won't happen.
From the one and only Jacobs

I looked over at Niki and Quackity to see they were both crying. I hugged Quackity close to me knowing how close the two of them were. I don't get emotional much but I was crying.

-Niki's-

Quackity was telling me and Wilbur about the kiss between Sapnap and Karl last night while Wilbur kept saying stuff to make the story funnier but I kept trying to keep the story going. Then Bad come over and gave us three a letter. It said on the front of the letter: To Niki from Karl. Interesting.

Dear Niki,
You have always made me feel so comfortable with everything especially when I had to go to the masquerade with Sapnap. You are probably one of the kindest people I have ever met. You always made me feel safe even and made sure I was ok. The king was the one who fired me not the queen. Make sure you end up with the dreams you want. 
From your other bi friend Karl