Chapter 8

Trigger Warnings - None

3rd person pov

It's been two weeks since Karl had been fired. It's one month and a half till Sapnap gets crowned king and he still needs to find a king or queen. Now the king has told Sapnap he can marry someone from the village. Of course, Sapnap was pissed. He only wanted Karl but his dad ruined it. He would have to look everywhere in the village.

Hannah's pov

I was sitting with Niki talking to her. After Karl got fired they put Niki as my servant. I know Sapnap's taking it hard because he only comes out for important meetings, breakfast, and dinner. Only Dream, George, and sometimes me are aloud in his room. 

"Niki I have an idea," I say looking at Niki with a little bit of excitement. "What is it," She says looking at me. "Why don't we go to Karl's house and find a way to sneak him into Sapnap's room," I say standing up. "Do you even know where he lives," She says looking at me confused. "Yes, I do. When me, Sapnap, and Karl went to check on his mother we went to his house," "Let's go then," 

When we walk out we see George walking out of Sapnap's worried. "What's wrong George?" Niki says looking towards George as we walk down the stairs. "I'm worried Sapnap may not leave his room at all soon," George says. "Why?" I say walking down the stairs next to Niki. "He wants to eat breakfast in there," He says letting out a small breath. "Don't worry. Me and Niki are on it," "Thanks guys," He says walking off.

Time to save my brother. Me and Niki talk to each other while walking out to the front. "Hey, Punz can you come with me and Niki somewhere in the village," "Sure. Where are we going?" He says while following me. "To Karl's house," I say casually walking in the direction of his house. I tell Punz all about the plan to sneak Karl into the castle, date my brother, and get married. 

Soon we arrive at Karl's house hopefully. I completely forgot Karl could of sold it. I knock on the door and a girl who looks like Karl comes out. "Hello princess Hannah, what are you doing here," She says looking at me. "Is Karl Jacobs here?" "Yeah, he's in the kitchen. Karl, there are people here for you,"

Karl's pov

"Hannah, Punz, Niki what are you doing here?" He says looking at us. "No time to explain, we just need to get you to Sapnap," Hannah says worriedly. "He's not in the best mental state," Niki added. They all looked worried. Sorry Corry I have to go now," I say looking at my sister. "Alright bye," She says walking away from my house. "I'll lock up the house then we can go," I say grabbing my keys and locking up my house.

"So how are we meant to sneak Karl in?" Punz asked. "I got bad to tell everyone except my dad and Sapnap about sneaking Karl in so they will help with it," Hannah says. "But what if I get caught?" I say. "I don't know then," She says stopping in front of the castle. 

As we walk in Niki looks around for the king. "All clear," Niki said until we say the king and queen walk down the stairs. "Quick hide," Hannah says. "I feel like we're on a spy mission," Punz says jokingly. We were walking up the stairs until I bumped into someone. "Karl so Bad wasn't lying" "Shh Quackity the king is in the other room. "Right sorry. Goodluck with Sapnap," He says walking away.

The only thing I know is that his mental heath isn't that good. Once we get up to his room I'm more nervous then I was sneaking in. We all stood there. "We'll leave now," says Hannah walking away with Punz and Niki. 

"Do you want to go in with me. He'll probably be asleep though," I look over to see George with a small smile. "Yeah, thanks George," As George walks in I see Sapnap asleep in his bed. I look over to George. "I guess you were right," I say. "Go over and cuddle with him. I think it will be a good surprise," He says leave me in the room alone with Sapnap. I walk over to his bed and hop under the blacket and cuddle with him. I wonder what his reaction will be to me when we wake up. "Karl,"

------------------------------

Word count - 779

I don't know if that is a cliffhanger but oh well.

Sorry this one is a bit shorter than the other ones. I'm going camping tomorrow and I have to be in a car for 4 hours. I'm going to Coffs Harbour. No one wanted to know that probably. Anyway I'll write a chapter during the car ride and post it after I get back. Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink water.