1

001 | crash landing"I didn't even write a will

001 | crash landing
"I didn't even write a will."

     Time. It's something Grayson Collins has spent stuck in a cell ever since he was 9 years old. He knew why he was here.

"Talia, which boy is the oldest of the two?"

Grayson didn't leave his mother time to admit the truth before he told The Chancellor that Finn was older. The odds worked in his favour that they believed him.

"Gray, don't leave me, no!"

The cries of his younger brother as their mother held him tightly in her arms made Grayson let out a sob while The Chancellor and his guards pulled him out of the room.

Now here he is — Grayson Collins — sitting with his back against the wall with the stars and planets in front of his eyes as the day looms over his head but there's only question on his mind. I wonder what Aqua-man would do in this situation?

The tone of that question brings a small smile on his face at the thought of the half-fish king of the Atlantic Ocean would do if he were to die tomorrow.

Grayson stands up as the fear begins to slowly consume him — his death certificate has been signed a long time ago and he always understood that but the fact that his mother and his brother would have to endure it is what scares him.

His younger brother who he hasn't seen since he was 16 and admitted to feel guilty about Grayson's current situation, "I put you in here, Gray... a-and I can't even— I can't keep watching as I lose you too."

The memory causes Grayson to run a hand through his hair in distress at the thought of his brother's last memory of him is one of regret and sadness.

"You are my strong boy and I will see you again," the memory of his mother last words on the day he left burns the back of his throat knowing he got a final goodbye that they can both cherish when the moment comes.

Grayson's door burst open causing his thoughts to halt and bring his eyes to look between the two guards, "prisoner 324, face the wall," the one on the right demands as they walk over to him.

"Oh wow, you boys are earlier than I expected," Grayson jokes as he looks between the two with a false look of surprise, "I didn't even get to write a will."

"Quiet, face the wall and hold out your right hand," the guard on the left is the one to speak up with a stern tone only making Grayson roll his eyes before turning towards the wall.