11

011 | catch me if you can"no more blood shed

"no more blood shed."

     "W-WHAT? Where's Charlotte?" Bellamy mumbles as he sits up, "Murphy take her?" He asks only to place a gentle hand against the back of his head, wincing softly.

Grayson stops his pacing to look towards him, "no, Finn and Clarke took her and ran off," he stated as his eyes gaze towards Bellamy's hand over his head, "I wanted to wait until you woke up before I did anything."

Bellamy goes to stand only to stumble into Grayson's arms, "you sure you're fine?" He wonders trying to catch Bellamy's gaze before he's given a nod.

"Yes, I'm fine, Grayson," he shrugs off his hold, "I have to find Charlotte before Murphy and them."

The pair walk out of the tent and find Octavia making her way in, "when did you wake up?" She asks looking at her brother.

"Just now, I'm going to find Charlotte," Bellamy explains as he fixes his jacket before leaning down and places a kiss on his sister's forehead.

Bellamy moves past her with Grayson in tow as they race towards the woods when he notices his shadow, "what're you doing, Grayson? Go back."

"No way, Charlotte is out there with Finn — not to mention Clarke," he rushes out while following close behind Bellamy who looks back, "I'm not leaving you or them."

"I get your worry for the princess but why spacewalker?" Grayson can't help but roll his eyes as he makes his way next to Bellamy.

You don't have to be scared, Gray. Octavia's words replay in his mind before he shakes off the fear of Bellamy finding out, "well it could be because I care about what happens to any of them down here or maybe it's the fact he's my brother."

Bellamy grabs his arm to stop him, "he's your—"

"Bellamy! Finn, Clarke and Charlotte are out there while Murphy and his guys hunt them down!" Grayson snaps in frustration, "so maybe we can talk about this literally any other time?" Bellamy nods as Grayson moves his arm out of his grasp.

Grayson continues further into the woods as he focuses on finding the trio, Bellamy right behind him.

As they make their way through some bushes, they spot Charlotte all alone. Bellamy moves towards her and places a hand over her mouth to silence her screams before shushing her muffled cries.

Bellamy pulls her into a shadowed area, "let me go!" He tightens his hold as he moves her closer towards him.

"We're trying — hey, hey, we're trying to help you," Bellamy explains but Charlotte only shoves him back until he turns her towards them.