13

013 | there are clouds on the horizon"maybe this is our pink star

"maybe this is our pink star."

     GRAYSON moves his hands around to feel around the bottom of the river in hopes to find the radio. They've been at it for a few hours already, no such luck so far.

As the sun beats down on him, Grayson searches for his brother who hasn't left Clarke's side after Raven came back into their lives. What kind of moronic—

"Hey, I found it!" Someone yells out causing Grayson to begin heading over, Raven running up behind him.

Clarke comes over, "can you fix it?" The desperation in her tone while Raven looks over it.

"Maybe but it'll take a day and a half just to dry out the components to see what's broken," Raven explains as she holds the dripping radio in her hands.

"Like I said, it's too late."

Clarke turns to Bellamy who stands behind them, "do you have any idea what you did?" Clarke snaps as she walks up to him, "do you even care?"

"Clarke—"

"You asked me to help, I helped," Bellamy explains as he looks down towards the radio in Raven's hands but it doesn't rid Clarke of her anger.

"300 people are going to die today because of you!"

"Clarke!" Grayson calls out making the pair look over as he lifts his arms up in defeat, "he didn't know what they were going to do— none of us did before Raven told us."

A look of disbelief shows on her face, "if he—"

"He feels enough guilt, Clarke..." Grayson says as he looks towards Bellamy only to glance back towards Clarke, "so don't go putting people's lives onto another innocent man's shoulders."

Bellamy's tense shoulder slowly loosen as his gaze softens towards Grayson who's looking at Clarke with a somber expression.

"Hold up, we don't have to talk to The Ark, we just have to let them know we're down here right?" Raven asks gaining everyone's attention.

Finn becomes confused as he looks towards Raven, "Yeah but how do we do that with no radio?"

Grayson watches a smirk appear onto his best friend's face making him wince as he comes to a realization. I have a feeling this is going to end in something exploding.

     IT'S ending in something exploding. "We need to launch these flares asap, if we have any hope of saving those people," Raven orders to Grayson and Finn as they lift a control panel, "Finn, Alec, get that control panel to camp."