12

012 | friendly encounters"what's with my brother and best friend believing I'm dead?"

"what's with my brother and best friend believing I'm dead?"

     CHARLOTTE died and Murphy got banished. The thoughts of what happened leads Grayson to unconsciously rub the scabbed cuts on his throat with a frown as he walks around the camp.

"Bellamy, get out here," Octavia's voice calls out, bringing Grayson attention towards his friend who spots him walking over, "Gray, take a look."

Grayson follows Octavia's vision that's pointed at something falling out of the sky, "what the hell is that?" He mumbles only to notice Bellamy standing beside him.

Grayson looks towards Bellamy only to find him without a shirt causing his body to tense slightly as he looks back towards the shuttle that released a parachute during its descent.

"they're coming to help us."

"Now we can kick some grounder ass," someone calls out bringing everyone else to cheer when someone comes between him and Bellamy making him move closer to Octavia.

A blonde girl stands next to him, wrapped in a sheet as she stares up towards the sky, "please tell me they brought down shampoo," she mutters only to have Grayson look between the two. Oh.

"Hey Octavia do you know where uh— Finn and Clarke are?" Grayson asks as he tries to shake the thoughts away only to have her shrug.

"No sorry, Gray."

He nods and goes to look for his brother and Clarke when his gaze finds Bellamy's chest again only to look up and have his eyes already on him, "Grayson."

Grayson looks away, "Bellamy," he replies and tries to move away from the situation until a hand grips his forearm making him look back over to Bellamy in confusion, "do you need something?"

Bellamy can't help but grin as a huff pass through his lips, "don't think that I forgot about what you told me before," he explains making Grayson more confused until Bellamy steps closer and leans in to mumble, "spacewalker."

The memory of Bellamy finding out Finn is his brother makes Grayson flinch back before a scowl shows on his face, "what's there to tell, Bellamy?" He questions with a nonchalant shrug as his gaze finds Octavia, who's watching the interaction.

"I want to know how no one knew," Bellamy's face stiffens as he stares at Grayson who glares back, "it's unlikely that—"

"What? That my family wasn't the talk of the town after The Chancellor found out?" Grayson teases before he pulls his arm from Bellamy's grasp, "how would I know? All I remember is being thrown in a cell."