10

010 | judge, jury and executioner"don't act innocent, Bellamy

"don't act innocent, Bellamy."

     WELLS Jaha was found murdered. Grayson didn't know him enough but he knew that Wells didn't deserve to die, neither did Atom.

Grayson went to check up on Clarke after he heard the news only for Clarke to state, "I'm going to make my mother feel it." She disappeared into the drop-ship when Finn walked next to Grayson.

"Feel what?" He asks his brother only for Finn to drag him towards the drop-ship, behind Clarke.

"Yes, I did it!" Monty cheers as he look down at Clarke's wristband, "it's still operational." Monty looks up towards the trio with a bright smile before Clarke turns to the brothers.

Grayson notices the smug expression before she covers it with a small shrug, "what? Monty needed a working wristband."

"And you need to punish your mother," Finn says with a smile.

Grayson furrows his eyebrows, "wait — I'm confused, why are you even punishing your mother?"

"Look, they're running out of air and we need their help," she elaborates making Grayson nod as she continues, "my mother thinking I'm dead is only temporary."

"Not if I can't patch it through the drop-ship mainframe," Monty chimes in making them look over to see him staring a wires within the walls, "if I can do it, we'll be talking to The Ark by nightfall."

The trio walk out. They take in the sight of others that are building walls around the drop-ship to keep the grounders and anything else that can harm them — besides the acid fog.

"Hey! You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?" Grayson can't help the annoyed groan to escape at Murphy's voice, "maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?"

Grayson notices the girl and raises his eyebrows in shock. She looks no older than 14 and she's been sent down here with the rest of them.

"I just need some water, okay? And I'll be fine."

Murphy looks ready to be more of an asshole before Bellamy steps in, "Murphy, get this guy some water," Grayson can't help but snicker at the fact he listened. Lapdog.

"Hey, you got this?" Bellamy questions the kid, who begins to grab the log before he stops her with a smile, "I'm just kidding."

Grayson tilts his head as he watches Bellamy actually make a joke in the past few days he's known him. Wow, so he's not a complete dick. A small smile shows on Grayson's face before a yell sounds out.