7

007 | watching over you"If they get eaten, it'll be a plus

"If they get eaten, it'll be a plus."

"IT'S not dislocated, that's a good sign," Clarke assures with a uneasy smile while she looks over Grayson's arm, "it is strained though, I'm sorry."

A small chuckle escapes his lips, "are you apologizing about my diagnoses, Griffin?" Grayson questions as he stares towards the blond.

"If I watched where I was going, you wouldn't even be hurt," she disagrees only making Grayson frown before he raises his other hand onto hers.

"And if I didn't do anything, you would've turned into a kebab," he states before gently putting his right arm back into his shirt correctly, "I'd say the odds worked in my favour that it wasn't worse."

Clarke doesn't buy his words as she goes to apologize again until Grayson sighs, "apologize again and I won't forgive you," he jokes but a smile doesn't show, "Clarke, I'm seriously fine all things considered and you're both alive. I'd count that as a win for the 'brave princess and her white knight'."

Jasper laying next them, unresponsive but breathing nonetheless.

"You're right, you're right," Clarke finally agrees with a grin but rolls her eyes at the nickname, "we saved him."

"Hell yeah, we did!"

The pair smile at their accomplishment when Finn walks over. He looks at Clarke who notices something in his hand, a small wooden deer with two heads.

The one we saw on our first day. Though the sentiment was sweet, Grayson can't help but let out a disgusted groan but isn't noticed by the pair.

A small smile makes its way on their faces. Flirt. Grayson thinks before he turns to Jasper and places a hand over his to escape the love-sick eyes of his brother and Clarke.

"I wish I was unconscious so I didn't have to deal with the lovey-dovey stares," he mumbled out with a smirk but Jasper doesn't reply, bringing a frown onto his face, "please wake up."

"Let me look him over," Clarke cuts in as she stands next to Grayson, "Finn went outside to see what's going on with Bellamy and the others."

Grayson is quick to move and leave room for Clarke so she can check Jasper's wound, he doesn't stick around to gag which will cause more of a fuss for her.

"What's going on out here?" Grayson asks his brother who's at the entrance of the drop-ship, "you're like glaring daggers over there."