18

018 | make up for lost time"sweetheart, you don't look so good

"sweetheart, you don't look so good."

"THIS changes everything, no more running from spears," Bellamy states after hanging up a sheet with an 'x' in the middle, "ready to be badass?" He asks lifting a gun towards them.

Grayson lets out a breath and takes the gun, "I'm already badass," He says with a shrug making Bellamy roll his eyes.

Clarke looks between the two, "look, I'm not going to fight you on bringing guns back to camp," she says while Bellamy grabs another gun for her, "I know we need them but don't expect me to like it."

Bellamy leans back on the table to watch the two look over the weapons, pulling out a bag of nuts to eat. Grayson noticing only to hold out his palm expectantly.

A huff escape as Bellamy pours some into his hand, "thank you," Grayson mumbles and shoves them into his mouth.

"We're lucky the rifles were packed in grease," he states looking towards Clarke who's fumbling with the gun, "the fact that they survived means we're not sitting ducks anymore."

"You need to learn how to do this," Bellamy tells as he looks between Clarke and Grayson.

Grayson stands in front of the sheet and lifts the gun up to aim, "so I jus' hol' it on my shoulder?" His slightly garbled speech making Clarke scrunch her face in disgust.

Bellamy walks over to help Clarke's poster before glancing towards Grayson, "yeah, just a little higher now," he says watching the Collin's boy lift the front of the gun higher, "that end."

Grayson lifts the front of his gun even higher, "you sure this end?"

Bellamy finishes helping Clarke before walking over with a sigh, moving the front down, "no, I meant this end," he mumbled while fixing the butt of the gun on Grayson's shoulder, "you're incompetent."

"That's rude," Grayson replies as he looks at Bellamy to see a gentle expression on his face.

Bellamy notices Grayson's usual inviting caramel eyes are darkened into an almost black in the dark depot, the urge to glance at his lips brings Bellamy to back off with a scoffed laugh.

"Well, with how you were holding that gun," Bellamy starts as he backs away, "I think I'm right."

Grayson shakes his head and looks into the sight, "being locked up for 10 years can make anyone incompetent, Bluebell," his tone light but his eyes heavy.