4

004 | fear factor"your name is short for Finnegan?"

004 | fear factor
"your name is short for Finnegan?"

AS the sun rises, Grayson sits with Jasper and Monty talking about their recent events, "I wonder if it has anything to do with the changes that they're fluorescent?" Monty questions.

Grayson looks up from the dirt that he's piled up in front of him, "I don't see any other ideas, I mean when everyone first left didn't they leave giant plants behind? It could be the reason for drastic changes in the ecosystem," Jasper nudges Grayson and nods his head before a smile brightens his face.

"You mean that mutated deer we saw?" He chimes up making Grayson shudder at the memory, "it's face was connected to another—"

He gags at the thought alone making Jasper and Monty move away from him, "Jasper, dude, shut—" another gag comes out before Grayson tries to calm his stomach.

Monty tries to rub his back but Grayson shake his head, "you have a weak stomach, Grayson," Jasper states as he can't help but laugh while Grayson takes a deep breath, "like a really weak stomach."

"A weak stomach would indicate that I threw up but I just gagged," he disagrees as the sudden feeling of spitting up whatever is left in his stomach fades, "see, no throw up."

Jasper's disgusted expression of the words making Grayson chuckle before Monty give him a reassuring pat, "I wonder what could make you vomit though?" Jasper wonder making Grayson shrug before he notices the thoughtful look in his eyes.

"Monty, why is he looking like he's going to try and make me throw up?" He grumbles before Monty looks towards his best friend's face, "nothing will make me throw up, I just gag so, sorry to burst your bubble."

"We don't know that though," Jasper mumbles out with a smirk before Grayson gets up and tries to get away from him quicker.

"You're gonna—"

"I'm gonna make him throw up."

"What happened I heard you gagging?" Finn asks when his brother stands next to him only to have Grayson shudder and shake his head, "was it about the—"

"Shut your mouth, alright?" He mumbled out only making Finn laugh towards his brother's weak stomach, "I just hate imagining it and Jasper brought it up again, that's why I was gagging."

"You used to do that a lot when we were kids, yenno," Finn brings only making Grayson elbow him in the ribs for retaliation, "I remember this one time you actually managed to throw up, especially all over Rosie's shoes."