Two is Company, Four is a Problem Out of Hand

PERCY POV

Inside the Garden stood two groups on individual tables. One of them consisted of two burly men arm wrestling. One of them was a familiar face wearing a leather jacket and had a crew cut and a cigar in his mouth. Ares, I muttered. I could never forget his ugly face. The one he was arm wrestling with was a man equally as ripped, if not more. He had long black hair, tied in a bun. He wore a white tank top while showing off his ripped muscles. Unlike Ares, who was struggling a little, it seemed that he was quite enjoying the arm wrestle as he smirked at his opponent.

 On the other table sat one extremely beautiful woman with auburn hair and silver eyes. She wore silk clothes. Judging from her beauty, and resemblance to Artemis, she was likely my good old friend Aphrodite. The person talking to Aphrodite was paled in comparison to Aphrodite when it came to raw beauty. But while he lacked in beauty, just looking at him filled me with desire and lust. Thankfully Artemis hit me on the head, which made me stop. I am sure, if she hadn't done so I might have leapt on someone.

As soon as Artemis hit me, the gods turned their heads towards me. As soon as the god with Ares saw me, he pushed Ares' arm onto the table and jumped towards me with excitement, like how a child reacts to a new toy.

"Oh my, who do we have here? I suppose you are the hero of Olympus I have been informed of." The unknown god asked while coming closer to my face.

"Punk, why are you here ruining my match with Kartikeya?" Ares snorted, still shaking his arm around. 

"Oh shush it, Ares, you haven't won against me once in the past millennia, him coming here wouldn't change the outcome one bit." The God named Kartikeya chuckled. "As you might have guessed, I am Kartikeya, Hindu god of war, and the commander of the army of the Hindu gods. As you saw, I am much stronger than this numbskull because unlike him, I fought a lot of wars with the Asura using my powers. I heard you defeated Ares as well, why don't we fight? We should, shouldn't we?

"As Kartikeya etched closer, he was pulled back by the other group. Within moments, his position was captured by Aphrodite and the other God. 

"This one is interesting, you were right Aphrodite." The god pointed out. His voice was quite smooth and slender, like that of a female.
"Isn't he? I sometimes want him so bad." Aphrodite agreed.
"He doesn't have a lot of desires, but the ones he has are quite big, especially the ones he has for a woman he loves." The man winked. Thankfully before the man or Aphrodite could embarrass me further, Artemis stepped in.

"Alright, I had enough. All of you are going to answer my questions now." Artemis ordered. Like with the previous two gods, the four this time came to order within seconds. "Oi Artemis," I murmured. "Ever considered becoming a god of ordering everyone around?"
After that was I nudged super hard.

"Alright then, so what is going on in this city? And why are all four of you in this one city?" Artemis inquired.

"Well, I was just sightseeing with my man, Kartikeya. We thought I would see the mountains or something." The unnamed god said. "By the way, we haven't met before. I am Kama, god of desires and lust." He winked. 

"As for me, I was just out here on a date with 'Dite, before being interrupted by these Indians," Ares muttered, probably still furious about losing. "So yeah, once we met Kama and Kartikeya, we decided to chat since we met after a long time, and coincidentally share domains, hehe," Aphrodite said, innocently. 

"And while we were talking, things might have gotten a bit heated up..." Kartikeya added guiltily.

Annabeth who was listening from the back, facepalmed. Artemis stared at the four gods with her eyes wide open. "Are you people fucking insane? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HEATED UP'? YOU NEARLY DESTROYED THE WHOLE TOWN. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH GODLY AURA AFFECTS MORTALS?" Artemis scolded.