Hospitalized

I am back... I guess. Probably my shortest chapter. 

POSEIDON POV

I was still sad about Percy's death. I was crying in my room when Hermes appeared in front of me. He was panting. He gasped "Percy..... Injured.... Alive....About to die....Apollo's palace...." I heard this and grabbed Hermes and asked, "What do you mean, Percy is alive? And he is in Apollo's Palace? And he is about to die?

Before Hermes could answer, I flashed Hermes and myself to Apollo's palace. He took me to a room where in the middle was a bed with many gods surrounding it. I moved near to know that standing closest to the bed, there was Hestia, with tears in her eyes, Artemis, with a guilty face, and Apollo checking up the Patient. With difficulty, I looked at the patient. The patient was a heavily bandaged Percy.

Tears started coming to my eyes. Then Apollo said seriously "His condition is now stable but he still needs rest."

I turned to Apollo, "how did this happen to him and where did you find him?" Apollo, still serious, answered "all I know, I will tell. All that I know was-

FLASHBACK

APOLLO POV

I was sitting on my cosy couch when I heard Artemis shouting my name. I knew something was wrong as Artemis only shouted my name when I flirted with her hunters, but I did not do that today something was seriously wrong.

I flashed to find out Percy lying on the ground with 20 to 30 arrows on his body. I flashed him to my temple and then told Hermes to call the other gods.

FLASHBACK ENDS

POSEIDON POV

I was infuriated to know that Percy was hit by 20+ arrows by the hunters of Artemis. I turned toward Artemis and shouted "How did you find him and why did you try to kill him? Tell me quickly!!"

Artemis then answered "We were attacked by monsters when a boy appeared. He fought for our side. He produced fire and water to defeat his foes. He saved us. Then he started to heal the hunters. He stayed at the camp to heal them.

That night, I saw him go to the tent of the injured then heard moans. I took the other hunters with me and we shot him only to see that he was healing Thalia. Then we took off his hood to discover Percy."

"Alright. But how did he get the firepower? The last time I checked, none of my children had power over fire..." Artemis smirked and said, "Why don't you ask Aunt Hestia?"

My eyes narrowed towards Hestia and then she confessed, "He is my Champion." Everybody gasped. "How could he be your Champion?" I cried, "And also without my permission?" "Calm down brother. I will explain it. I had been keeping a keen eye on Percy. And then, when Percy jumped into the volcano, I asked him in his head, whether he would like to be my champion, or not. He agreed and at that moment he became my champion.

When Artemis came back with the news of Percy's death I just acted shock but I knew he was alive now." "But how?" I interrupted. Athena answered irritated "Being Hestia's champion, he is immune to high temperatures so he would survive, you idiot!" before I could retort Zeus silenced us and let Hestia continue.

"After the meeting, I went to the volcanic area and retrieved Percy who happened to be unconscious during that time. When he regained consciousness, I told him he was my champion and now he had to train his powers over the fire as well. For 2 years he practised his powers. He and I had developed a relationship between mother and child.

Then when he had mastered his skills, I send him to recover the unclaimed demigods. Before he could go, I made him semi-immortal so he doesn't age." "So all the demigods which were send were saved by Percy?" asked Artemis and Hestia replied "Yes."

I stood up and then went toward Hestia and then tightly embraced. Hestia also returned the hug. Then Apollo, still serious, cried "Uh, Guys, looks like something's wrong with Percy. His wounds have again started to bleed and if they aren't stopped, he will soon die."

Then suddenly Dionysus made a huge aquarium appear. Athena understood his plan. She then ordered "Poseidon fill the tank with water which best heals your children! Apollo and Aunt Hestia put all the healing properties you have in the water! Hermes take some nectar and pour it in the water!"

Within minutes, the Aquarium was ready and Percy was thrown into it. Apollo then checked. "He is stable again!" I shouted "Excellent plan Dionysus!" And then I saw that he was asleep again.

Apollo cried, "Hey everyone now I need someone to look after and stay next to Percy while he is getting healed."

Zeus then said, "Artemis will stay with young Perseus while he rests, after all, she was the one by whom he was hurt." Artemis reluctantly agreed. And then all gods flashed away happily after all their heroes had returned. But what they did not there was a new threat is rising......

This might be short, but I shall post in sooner than a week ;)