The Lost One

Hello there...  I am back

Chiron POV

It has been 5 years since Percy disappeared. The camp has become extremely dull. The gods had punished Zack quite cruelly and Zack had just return a few days ago. I know Zack had to be released a year ago, but Poseidon and Zeus got in a fight were about Zack staying with Poseidon a bit longer.

Zeus denied that demand after all Zack was his son and no son of Poseidon was worth his son being tortured. Zeus, when cruelly denied the demand, Poseidon was infuriated. Poseidon Loved his son and thus, he jumped off his throne and attacked Zeus. He attacked so swiftly that Zeus did not even have time to pick up his master bolt. Thank the gods, Hestia was there and she quickly calmed Poseidon. Zeus agreed to the demand.

Now Poseidon had to leave Zack when he saw that Zack was on the Verge of fading. Then Zack was stripped out of immortality and was sent back to Camp Half-blood.

I had thought Zack would have improved, but no, He was still bossy and treated the camp as if he was their leader. Annabeth had left him so he only had his goons with him to bully others.

I was just roaming around when I saw that there was a crowd near the gates (were there gates in front of camp half-blood? Comment and tell.) I ran to the place and saw everybody around a new child. This was the 7th child this month. They kept appearing, 2 years after Percy died.

These children not only appeared in Camp Half-blood but also, the camps of Artemis. These children said their Savior was A Guy, Who saved them from their abusive parents and then kill the parents. Then bring them to their respective camp. This guy was tall, had long hair, and his eyes which looked like an ocean of sea-green fire had the pain of the past. The saviour always wore a black hood.

Some campers even believe that this person is Percy, they do not believe him dead. Nico and the Romans (includes Leo and Piper) are one of them. They kept their searches on for him. They still believed that Percy was alive.....

Thalia POV

Lady Artemis is going mad at the hunter. It's the 3 time this month a new girl appeared out of nowhere. She was also angry at how did we let a male near our camp. She has been in a bad mood since Percy left us. I was also in an extremely sad mood but I have been better.

Monsters have been attacking a lot these days, it would be almost impossible for a demigod to roam around these days without getting killed. I wonder how he does it.

Time skip till next morning

THIRD PERSON POV

Artemis woke up with the sounds of monsters growling. She quickly runs outside to see an army of thousands of monsters.

Their Army consisted of the Minotaur, 2-3 Drakons, The Empousa, and many other monsters. This army was led by Echidna herself, sided by her favourite Son, The Chimaera.

Artemis Quickly called her hunter, who rapidly piled out of the tents. They formed their formation, a crescent moon with its pikes pointing toward the monster army. Artemis called "Fire at will!" And the Battle started.

Hunters were firing arrows everywhere but in vain. Many had been injured but were still fighting. And then came a black figure, running into the battlefield cutting every monster which came into its way, into the half. The figure ran towards the wounded hunter, quickly carried them out of the battle.

Then he came toward Artemis Gave a little bow and left to battle. He started Fighting with the Minotaur, Empousa, and a Drakon at the same time. In a few minutes, the battle had ended leaving only the Chimaera fighting with the hunters. That man went and quickly stabbed the chimaera on the neck, instantly killing it. Echidna had fled. The battle was over.

Then the figure took the hunters to the injured hunters to the medical tent and started healing them. He had almost healed every hunter except Thalia, who had an extreme injury on her right leg. He said that he would stay there, till she was healed. Artemis reluctantly agreed. He then put up his tent near the hunter's tents and went inside. Artemis kept thinking about who he was.

He had a calm voice which was very unlikely since he was in front of an Olympian Goddess herself. He was a tall person, few inches taller than Artemis, and had a muscular built just perfect, i.e. not as much as Ares or too less like Hermes or Apollo. His eyes were not shown due to the hood, and the face had sadness in it.

TIME SKIP night time

Artemis woke up with a rustling of leaves. She saw the boy, leave his tent towards the medical tent, where Artemis' vulnerable lieutenant was resting. Artemis woke up the other hunters and followed the guy. They were following him when they heard a soft moan escape the medical tent. The hunters equipped themselves with their bows and attacked the figure.

Arrows, around 30 in number, struck the figure, the hunters aw that he did not stop his work. He had small flames at his palms which were around the wounded leg of Thalia and it was mending itself. When the leg was completely healed, Thalia opened her eyes as the cloaked figure fell.

Then the hunters and the huntress went toward the hooded person and then took off his cloak to discover the lost one, Percy Jackson....

Like and comment if you liked the story.... or if you didn't.

Reader review is very important