Revelations

Y'all hate my story, don't you?

THALIA POV

Artemis and Percy entered the camp holding hands. Chiron came galloping to greet Artemis.

"Hello, Lady Artemis. What might be the cause of your sudden arrival at the camp? I was quite stunned when I received your mail last night." Chiron bowed. "Well Chiron, soon there is going to be a meeting at Olympus. Due to the increase in monster attacks, I would prefer that my hunters stay here at the camp."

Chiron nodded and then looked at Percy. He had a confused look on his face which indicated Percy's identity was still hidden. But I don't get why he wants to hide his identity right now when he has to reveal himself to everyone anyway? He is a Seaweed Brain. "My lady is he the one whom you l..." "I would introduce him in front of the whole camp."

Chiron and Artemis led us to the Amphitheatre. All the demigods were sitting there bored, thinking this meeting would be the same as every time the hunters came to camp.

We all stood in front of the campers. Artemis began "Campers, due to a meeting at Olympus, my hunt will stay here for the next week."

Just then a camper pointed at Percy and shouted: "Who is that new fellow?" I couldn't recognize him at first but then realized it was Leo sitting beside a female with caramel hair that was braided over one shoulder, almond-shaped eyes, and a face that appeared to be timeless. That Female was Calypso, the titan whom Leo rescued from Ogygia and brought back to camp nearly 4 years ago. "This is the guardian of the hunt and," she held Percy's hand, and said, "And he is my love."

There was a huge murmur in the crowd. Some campers were in confusion. Some were outraged by the fact that the maiden goddess was in relation. I wanted to shoot them all down but I couldn't because if I did the parent gods would be angry at me, and even Artemis would not be able to save me.

Chiron moved towards Artemis and asked "Congratulations Lady Artemis on finding your love. I had heard about him from Lady Aphrodite, but she never told me the name. Why does he hide his face like this?"

"Beats me, Chiron. I brought him here, but he is pretty stupid and wants to hide his looks from everyone."

"That is a stupid thing to do. Quite reminds me of P-"

Before Chiron could finish, a boy nearly five foot eleven, jumped off his seat and walked towards Artemis. He had black hair and electric blue eyes like mine. This had to be Zack Skye, the guy Annabeth cheated with on Percy.

He walked over to Artemis and said "Hey beauty, why stick with this retard? Come with me, you will get more pleasure than he could ever give you." And he tried to hold Artemis's arm.

This action infuriated us. But before we could reach our bows, Zack was grabbed by the neck threw ten feet away by Percy. Percy was angry. Percy wasn't just angry, he was mad. So angry, I could feel a deadly aura of power coming from within him.

Zack was still on the ground when Percy raised his hand and put fire on Zack's clothes. Zack shrieked in pain and agony. Percy then balled his hand to a fist and the fire extinguished. Percy growled at the whimpering Zack, "Remember this as a warning, shithead. If you come close to Artemis, I will make sure not to leave a single drop of blood in your body."

Everyone was shocked in awe. Even we hunters were a little scared. Nobody was able to move a muscle. The only sounds that could be heard were the whimpers of Zack. Percy turned and walked away to the canoe lake. Artemis turned to the hunters and said "well hunters, go to the Artemis cabin and rest. You all have some time to rest before today's capture-the-flag." The hunters started walking towards the Artemis cabin, walking past the curled-up Zack still lying on the floor.

ANNABETH POV

Who is this person? Why did Artemis choose him? How does he have such good control over flames? Isn't that supposed to be a really rare power? Does that mean he is the son of Hephaestus since he is the only god of fire with kids? But why would a goddess such as Artemis date a demigod? He could be any minor deity of fire. I have been thinking about this 'Love of Artemis' but can't understand who this person could be. He has nearly the same height as Percy but this couldn't be him, could he? Percy died years ago.

I then tried to clear my mind and then presided to the mess hall to prepare for today's Capture the Flag. "I am sure the hunters would let this Guardian play with them in the game and probably put him on defensive rather than offensive. Looking at his control over flames, he might be a demigod of Hephaestus or a minor fire deity. If he is a Fire-god, they can't take him to the battlefield, but if he is a demigod of any sort, he has been near the hottest place, that is the geysers. If we avoid him, victory is easy as our demigods outnumber the hunters by ten to one. If I am not wrong, the hunters will send all of their troops as an offence. Let's put the Ares cabin as a shield and let me and the Hermes cabin get the flag as quickly as possible."

"The plan makes complete sense! Let's go, it's nearly time! Shouted Connor Stoll and Clarisse.

The game started and in the next 5 minutes, most of the hunters were going offensive. Every cabin except Hermes cabin was on defence so the hunters were having difficulty fighting. Hermes cabin and I quickly ran past them and defeating all hunters on defence (which were very few). We avoided the geysers, but to our surprise, the guardian was doing border patrol.

"Caught you by surprise, didn't I? Well since the whole hunt was offensive, I might as well defend the flag." Said the Guardian. The Hermes cabin attacked him together. The guardian didn't even use his weapon to fight. He just kept dodging all the slashes and the stabs sent by the Hermes Cabin. One camper tried to trip him, by pulling his leg, but he easily avoided that by jumping.

When he jumped, I saw his face. Not his full face, just his smiling mouth. That smile looked familiar to me. I couldn't take it anymore. The familiar body shape, the familiar smile, and the familiar voice made me uncomfortable as if I knew this person well!

I took out a throwing knife I had kept just in case a hunter tried to shoot me down and threw it at the guardian's face. The guardian avoided it easily but the knife got stuck to the hood and pulled it off. But the person whom I saw made my legs give away. I fell onto my knees.

The Hermes cabin looked at the person in shock. Thalia and the hunters, who had just arrived at the place running away from the campers with our flag in hand, too, stopped. Everyone, including the hunters, Hermes cabin, and the campers running behind the hunters, dropped their weapons on the ground. All of them were staring at the Person in either shock or confusion. Time had completely stopped.

Now I understood why the person wanted to hide his face, his appearance from the camp. Why he was not using his weapon to fight us. Why his smile looked familiar or why he wasn't attacking any of the campers or why his voice sounded similar.

"P-P-P-Percy."

Dammit, I am tired. I feel the last two paragraphs have some grammatical errors. But I am really tired to check them out. Well, here you all go. As I promised. An update before Sunday. 

Peace.