The Prophecy

PERCY POV

I woke up to water splashing on my face. An excellent way to start a day.

"OI BROTHER WAKE UP. ARTEMIS IS CALLING. IT IS NEARLY TIME TO LEAVE."

I wiped off the water which had stationed itself in my eye sockets to see Olivia standing next to me with her hands in mid-air. "Huh?" I said with a yawn. "You forgot? We have to go to Olympus. Lady Artemis told you-" She blushed "-When she took you out last night." I blushed, she saw us I thought.

"Anyway, Lady Artemis is waiting outside. She did come inside but she saw something which made her go out completely red. I guess you haven't gone too far." She winked at me. I looked at my chest and noticed my bare chest. I blushed and covered myself with the blanket. Olivia laughed and walked out saying to hurry up as we had to leave soon.

Olivia left so I got up and quickly freshened up and got ready. I checked if I had my pen in my pocket. I knew it would be there but still, it gave me peace of mind if I knew it was there. I took my hoodie/cloak and walked out. I saw the whole camp waiting for me just outside the cabin.

"I guess you still sleep a lot quite a lot, Percy," Leo exclaimed. "Quite heavily too" Calypso added.

"L-Looks like you sleep quite exposed as well." Stuttered Artemis who was still very much red. I blushed a little but then changed the topic. "Anyway, it is time to leave."

I walked up to Artemis and stood beside her. I saw that the six heroes from my last major quest, Jason, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Annabeth, along with that idiot Zack, Calypso and Reyna were standing on my left while Grover, Chiron, and Nico along with the hunters of Artemis and Olivia were standing on Artemis' right. There were few other campers from either Camp Jupiter or Camp Half-Blood, which were handpicked by Chiron to accompany us to Olympus.

I noticed that Reyna had been staring at me for quite some time, and I couldn't blame her. I had disappeared for several years with no clue where I was and suddenly turn up as the boyfriend of Artemis. I think I should ask Artemis for divine protection because I feel I won't survive if Reyna found me alone.

Next to her stood Zack, who too, was staring at me, but unlike Reyna's glare, his glare was not at all intimidating. His face was still a bit deformed and covered with Band-Aids after his last beating. Looked like had tried to make a move on Reyna and Annabeth, who both were standing adjacent to him, as he looked like had been slapped twice on different cheeks. I smiled a bit and looked at Artemis. I nodded, as we should leave. And with a flash, we reached Olympus.

All the gods, except Artemis of course, then left my side (internal crying) and sat on her god-sized throne. Then Zeus began-

"TODAY WE HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT LOTS OF MATTERS. FIRST OF ALL, ARTEMIS."

Artemis and I gasped. "YOU ARE DATING PERSEUS JACKSON?"

We are dead meat.

ANNABETH POV

It has been quite a busy morning. The gods have set up another meeting today, and apparently, we all have to attend, it must be something really important. I got up early and have been reading things that might prove to be necessary. I got out of my cabin and walked to the mess hall.

I walked past the Poseidon cabin and remembered that Percy had returned a few days ago, but had refused to talk to me. Sad, I walked to the mess hall. I sat vacant for a quarter of an hour when others started to come. We had breakfast, but I couldn't spot Percy, as the only person on the Poseidon table was Olivia. Once I finished breakfast, I tried to approach Olivia to ask her if she knew where Percy was. But when I approached her, she ignored me and walked away. I tried to run behind her to ask her what happened. When I managed to grab her shoulder, she pushed my hand off and said I shouldn't go near her brother.