The Danger in Black

BACK
SORRY
NOT REALLY
BUT YEA
LOVE YOU GUYS FOR ACTUALLY COMMENTING ON THE STORY

Third Person POV

Everyone was tensed. The Greek gods discussed something in ushered voices. Everyone was tense. Well, all but one.

"What?"

Everyone turned their heads to look at Percy Jackson. He looked confused as ever. Artemis who stood next to him did a facepalm. "Percy, Shiv is the Destroyer, he is the lord of the dead and his third eye could destroy anything it looks at. He is so dangerous, he didn't even think twice before beheading his own child, Ganesha."

"Ouch," Said the god with Elephant head rubbing his neck.

Percy nodded sheepishly. Vishnu walked forward. "That is right, Artemis. But well, it isn't exactly Shiv who has gone against us. It is his more primitive form, Rudra that has gone against us. Unlike us, who are in the Puranic forms, that is, the more evolved and much better forms, Shiv is in his Vedic form. His Vedic form, Rudra, is a much more aggressive form. Shiv, in his Puranic form, is the Lord of Meditation, Yoga, Divine energy, destruction, etc. Shiv in his Puranic form is also an Ascetic. But Shiv in his Vedic form, as Rudra, is much different. He is the personification of Terror. He is also called the Roarer because his roar makes even the bravest scared."

"This is bad," Percy said.

"You are damn right, it is." Agreed Vishnu. "That is why we came to you Greeks." "But this isn't anything like you, Vishnu. You Indian Gods never ask anyone for help." Zeus pointed out.

"Well, that would have been the case if the problem had been from our mythology only. Unfortunately, there is someone from your mythology who is turned Shiv back to his Vedic form." Informed Vishnu.

"I thought it might have been Gaia or Kronos, but both of them have been defeated recently, so no one would try to attack again so soon, as long as Mr Percy Jackson is still alive." Said Vishnu and looked at Percy, who blushed a little.

Zeus was about to speak up when a thunderstorm came. All lights went dim and subsequently, a roar of laughter was heard echoing in the room of gods. Everyone backed off. In the centre of the room, just above the hearth, a Man in jet black clothes appeared out of nothingness. He had pale skin and wore a jet black tailcoat over a jet black shirt with jet black pants and a pair of jet shoes. His white hair was covered by a jet black top hat.

Zeus was enraged to see that person in his halls. He picked up his master bolt and tried to attack the mystery man, but his bolt just went through him as if he was a hologram.

"As I wanted, the Gods of Indra and Greece at the same place. Now it shall be much easier to destroy all of you." He said. His voice was smooth and calm. He smiled, "That is right Indians, I was the one who brainwashed Shiv to turn him into Rudra. As Rudra, he was easily manipulated to destroy the entirety of Gods and bring the world back to Chaos."

Everyone looked at each other but was unable to speak as if a bind had been placed upon them. The man continued- "Of course, I wasn't alone, with the help of the Indian Demon God, Kali, I was able to do brainwash Rudra, after all, Kali is the personification of adharma or everything bad. (Author note-adharma is something like the cardinal sins, but many more and much worse. It includes stuff like discord, disharmony, unnaturalness, wrongness, evil, immorality, wickedness, and vice.)

The Indian Gods gasped. "Kalki is the only one who can defeat Kali, But Kalki still hasn't come to this world yet so by the time you bring Kalki, the foundation of your mythology would be over."

Percy looked at Artemis as if saying this is getting worse. That man looked at Percy and glared at him. "You, young man, are Perseus Jackson?"

Perseus flinched at his first name. He then glared at the man. He continued, "The gods are not worthy of you. You work so hard for them yet they do not award you enough for your hard work. Work for me. Change your sides, come fight with me, finish the gods. We shall rule both India and America since Buddhism emerged from Hinduism, China's god, Buddha, too would have to yield to us. With so many superpowers we would pure chaos."

Percy started getting angry and spoke through the strong bind put by the man "No thank you. I'd still fight from this side I do not care if you give me everything you want. My love is here. I won't ever give in to your idiotic plans of bringing chaos. You stupid oaf." Artemis held Percy by arm by his hand so he would fling himself on this man.

The man too looked a little miffed now. "Is that so, then little Percy-" his face turned into a wicked smile, "Who would you choose, Your Gods and Love, or, your dying mother and father?"

Percy fell on his knees. Rage spreading through him. He had an aura of anger forming around him which caused everyone except Artemis to back off. Artemis tried to console him, but he turned towards her and she looked at his eyes which were blazing like a storm of fire. Percy took out his sword and jumped towards the man. Unlike the time with Zeus' bolt, he didn't have time to become holographic as Percy was in front of him within a matter of milliseconds.

The attack was easily stopped by the man, as he held it with one of his arms. For a second there was a flicker of pain on his pain, but he managed to gain his stance. "You are strong Percy. It would have been better to fight for me and win than fight for these lowly gods and witness a crushing defeat." With that with his second hand, he flicked away Percy as if he was some insect. Percy crashed into a pillar destroying the pillar into pieces. Artemis ran over to Percy.

The man laughed. "You won't even be able to touch me, Percy Jackson. I am much older and much powerful than anyone here. My offer will still be there. If you ever want to join me please do come. Just remembering me would bring you to me for I am omnipresent."

"Who even are you, you monster?" shouted Artemis.

"Me? Young Goddess?" That man said, who was about to leave. "I am the first being, the creator of Gaia. I am Chaos."

IT'S DONE.
HOW WAS IT GOOD OR BAD
I PROMISE TO UPLOAD FROM TIME TO TIME
SO KEEP READING ;)