The Aquagirl

Special Thanks to BrownCockroach69 for such nice comments. They motivated me to upload earlier than planned.

PERCY POV

"You ran away from camp 5 years ago."

SMACK

"You jumped into a freakin' volcano."

SMACK

"You stay alive and live for the next 5 years without messaging or contacting anybody."

SMACK

"Ok Chiron STOP. It hurts! I get it, alright? I shouldn't have done that."

Chiron has been circling me for the last five minutes and has been smacking me on the head ever since he made me sit here. When my hood was taken off by that bitch, Thalia also happened to bring the flag to the location, due to which Chiron also arrived at the location.

He saw me and pulled me by my ear and took me to his cabin and has been hitting me ever since.

He finally looked a bit calm. He came towards me and hugged me, and then he kicked me. That hurt bad. "Oww Chiron. That was hard." I said rubbing my stomach. "Your friend Leo also received something like this when he returned." Chiron smiled. "Leo? Wait for a second, Leo's back? Heck, I need to meet him." I tried to run towards the door when Chiron grabbed me by the collar.

"Not so soon young man. So, Percy Jackson. What have you been doing for the past five years?"

I stared at him started reciting my story until so far. How I turned into Hestia's Champion, how I had been roaming around killing monsters and picking up demigods. How I ended up in Hunt. How I had a near-death experience and how life as a guardian had been.

"Wow ok. You had it hard didn't you Percy? This explains many things such as why Poseidon had a good mood these days and how had Artemis suddenly found a new significant other." I blushed. "But why didn't you come here sooner?"

I tried to explain that I didn't have enough time thanks to the hunt. And that I came here to reveal myself. "But then, why were you hiding your face all the time?"

I was left speechless when a cute voice spoke up "Because he is an idiot." I looked up and saw Artemis behind Chiron "when did you come here?" "When you were narrating your story, Percy."

"Well then, this clears up everything. Percy, it is time you reveal yourself to the other campers." Chiron announced.

I walked ahead and walked out of the door. And saw the whole camp and the hunters standing right in front of the door, as if waiting for us to come out. Chiron came out just after me. "Well campers, this is Percy Jackson, the hero you all have heard about. Some of you were even brought here by him." I could hear a few voices in agreement, probably the ones I saved and brought here.

But then, there was uproar. Few campers came through the crowd to the front. It took me some time but I recognized those faces. They belonged to my old friends, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Grover.

I didn't have to be Apollo to know where this was going so I tried to change the topic "H-hey Leo! When did you come back?"

"I came back literally years ago and they told me you died," Leo said angrily.

Uh oh, it's gonna be dangerous. I thought when they all jumped on me and started beating me up.

Leo kicked me in the crotch which made me fall. Then all started kicking me and cursing me. This went out for quite some time. No one came to the rescue. Then they stopped. Jason gave me his hand and helped me get up. "Next time you leave without telling us, we kill you," Jason said, and then all the seven hugged me. Hazel had started crying. "Y-you k-know how s-sad I had been when t-they t-told u-us y-y-you w-were dead?"

I started feeling bad. I now realized how many people I had left behind. "Sorry, Hazel. I am not going anywhere again."

They all left me and Leo said: "we will talk later in the dining pavilion."

Chiron began "Alright Perc-"

"Percy." I heard a voice. A familiar voice, a voice I loved before but didn't want to hear again.

I turned around and saw a blond girl running towards me, and hugging me. I pushed her away. The people around me tensed. "You have no right to come near me ever since you cheated on me," I said and walked toward the dining pavilion.

Since it was 8:30 in the night, the food was about to be served. I sat at the table with the rest of the group, to catch up on the recent happenings. It was a bit awkward at the start because of calypso but soon it was normal. Turns out a lot had happened in my absence. Leo and Calypso were now a couple living near camp. Jason and Piper had some problems in between and quite some breakups but were now going to get married in a few months. Grover and Juniper were married and recently had a kid. I tried to make a joke saying that Grover loved nature so much, he fucked it, but Grover hit me hard on the head which made me shut up. Frank and Hazel were still living in Camp Jupiter and Frank had become the praetor along with Jason because Reyna stepped down soon after I left.

I told them about my story. They were surprised when they realized that I was dating Artemis, but said that I had done things to deserve a goddess (wow).

Even though that talk had been pleasant, we were interrupted several times because many young campers came to look at me, or ask for my autograph, or just to ask if I was dating Artemis. I had not realized that I was studied as a part of history.

The dinner ended. I got up and looked around. Nothing much had changed. The Poseidon table was still empty but was clean. Probably the tree spirits clean it every day. I walk to Chiron and asked him "Hey Chiron, can I go and sleep in the Poseidon cabin since I am still a son of Poseidon?"

"I can't deny the fact that you still have the right to sleep in the cabin. But be ready for a surprise. I didn't get it. What would be there to surprise me? At max, they would have removed all my things or something like that. I went to Artemis and told her that I would be sleeping in the Poseidon cabin. She frowned but let me go anyway.

I walked towards my cabin. Nothing much had changed there were new cabins but I think they had already started building when I left. I reached the Poseidon cabin and entered it. But then, what I saw surprised me.

As soon as I entered, I saw a girl. The girl just took out the daggers she was about to keep on the shelf and went aggressive stance.

She looked like she was around 8 years old. She had sea-green eyes like dad. She had jet black hair tied to a ponytail. She had a trace of the sea. She had a Mediterranean complex and was pretty lean and had a height of about 5"1'.

"You are that guardian, Right? Why are you here?"

You know, I could ask you the same question."

"I am a daughter of Poseidon. And you, guardian, aren't one. You tried to hurt someone from this camp, Zack might be weak but he is a camper. I will not let you leave this place alive."

I was taken aback. Another daughter of Poseidon? Before I could think anything I was attacked. I was attacked by the girl. I quickly reacted and drew a wall of water that caught her and immobilized her in mid-air.

I checked my face. Turns out I was wearing my hoodie. Hey, don't blame me! My hoodie was designed so that it would feel to the person that he wasn't even wearing anything.

"I....." I took off my hood. "Am Percy Jackson." 

See y'all soon

Peace.